Writer, Photographer, Dad
- About Doug Grosjean
- Northwest Ohio, USA
- Motorcycles owned currently
- 2000 Kawasaki Concours, 1992 BMW R100gs, 1993 Suzuki DR-350s
- Motorcycles owned past
- Kawasaki: 350F9, KH-400, KZ-650; Honda: CX-500, SL-350; Yamaha: RD-350; BMW: R100s, R11rs
- Best ride ever taken
- NWT, Dempster Highway on the BMW R11rs. Schofield Pass, CO on the KZ-650. Tincup Pass, CO on GS.
- Dream ride
- Several: Europe, NWT and Alaska, a leisurely trip through the Ghost Towns of WV or CO; USA
- Other interests
- Travel, Camping, Writing, Whitewater kayaking (waterfalls can be addictive), Photography
- Mechanical Designer
1992 R100gs - 102k (62k are mine)
1993 DR-350s - 52k
2000 Concours - 91k
A slew of others, come and gone....
Author of "Wheels"...
Owner / Operator of 1919 #10 Cirkut camera