Motorcycle-Superstore COUPON?

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by UltrA_09, Oct 13, 2011.

1. UltrA_09

UltrA_09 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey guys, I figured this was worth a try :evil

I plan on making a very large purchase from Motorcycle-Superstore and I was hoping that someone out there would be willing to share a coupon code that they didn't plan on using.

Any help would be appreciated. :thumb

Thanks!
  2. Wolfgang55

Wolfgang55 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Compare the prices w/ another company & over the phone push for a "big buy discount".

Try to talk to someone who has a little authority otherwise you may get, "say watt".

If you need the stuff soon be sure to have them check their current inventory, NOW.
  3. UltrA_09

UltrA_09 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    After searching various other online retailers, I found that motorcycle-superstore had very competitive pricing, if not the lowest. I ended up selecting only the lowest-priced item I could find online, which happend to be a majority of the items I needed.

Try to talk to someone who has a little authority otherwise you may get, "say watt".
    What do you mean?

As for current inventory, I'm not in a major rush to process the order however I am eager to make the purchase as soon as I get my hands on a coupon :D
  4. acesandeights

acesandeights Noob

Oddometer:
    Where are you located? I’ve found the prices to be lower if I go into the store and have the local outlet do the order and pay over the counter.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
  5. vortmax

vortmax Sport Tourer

Oddometer:
    Motorcycle-superstore, as you may know, will match any advertised price so if you are willing to do some searching online, you may be able to save money that way. Another option is to make an initial smaller purchase. They usually will include a mini-catalog with the shipment that will have a coupon on the back.
  6. UltrA_09

UltrA_09 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'm in Toronto (Canada), and unfortunately prices at local motorcycle stores are far more expensive than Motorcycle Superstore. Even to the extent where it is cheaper for me to purchase everything I need online from various retailers (with US-listed prices) and have it shipped (usually free) to CBIUSA (across the border in Niagara Falls) where I would then drive there and pick up my packages (for $6 a package) - which I plan on doing.

It may not help the Canadian motorcycle market, however it is hard to convince myself NOT to do this when I am saving nearly $200-$300 dollars (of course, it depends on how much you purchase...)

The great part is Motorcycle-Superstore already has the best prices I've managed to find online! My only issue is that my coupons have expired months ago, so I'm hoping that someone here would be willing to send me a coupon that they don't plan on using :shog

Making a smaller initial purchase would get the job done, but because I plan on picking up everything I'm ordering at one time, it wouldn't be favorable. Good idea though!
    Whitbylad. likes this.
  7. EKIN

EKIN Just Do It

Oddometer:
    I appreciate good service & Motorcycle Superstore has always been very easy to deal with, including price.
  8. Butters

Butters Kwyjibo

Oddometer:
    Sent you a code via PM for $20 off a $150 purchase. Enjoy.
  9. acesandeights

acesandeights Noob

Oddometer:
    I only meant going into a local MCSuperstore, depending on your location. The local MCSuperstore tends to be cheaper than buying through their online site, even if it has to be ordered by the store because they stock almost nothing. Although, I see now you don't have a local MCSuperstore.
  10. UltrA_09

UltrA_09 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Yes! I just ordered my parts using your coupon! :clap

Thank you!
  11. stitch09

stitch09 ride

Oddometer:
    Does anyone else have a coupon code that I could use? I was just going to order some new tires from them.
  12. Uller

Uller Done with this BS

Oddometer:
    I've got one. I'll send you a PM once I get home.
  13. yatman

yatman Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Awesome-Vancouver Island, British Columbia
    WOW...have always been impressed how helpful some people are on this site.....having said that as a CDN I would like to shop-at-home but have had great savings and success with MotorcycleSuperstore and plan to continue doing business with them....YET if there is a cost saving code available for me out there then I would (also) most assuredly appreciate having it via pm.....looking for a high vis, touring jacket...thinking of the Tecknic Freeway...can you assist me (aka Santa Claus)

thank you...if I get a code I shall 'pay it forward'...awesome thread idea...cheers all

yatman :freaky
  14. UltrA_09

UltrA_09 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I finally picked up my MotorcycleSuperstore package and everything looks great! Thanks again butters!

I received a $20 coupon (for purchases over $150) with my purchase; sent via PM :wave

As for anyone else who's interested, here's a $5 coupon (for purchases over $100), though it expires 10/29:
    S64L1XD3E3
  15. UltrA_09

UltrA_09 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    For anyone else interested, here's a $20 coupon for purchases over $150, expires 10/31 (tomorrow):

D4VYN4Y5BWP
  16. Melissabeth

Melissabeth n00b

Oddometer:
    A big THANK YOU to AmuleK for sharing a code with me. I no longer need a coupon. Thanks!
  17. _Harry_

_Harry_ Redneck Emeritus

Oddometer:
    Bump. I need a coupon code if anyone has one - looking to buy a FMF muffler and they are not cheap. :eek1
  18. T

T --------------

Oddometer:
    Sent coupon via PM.
  19. dirtriderx99

dirtriderx99 n00b

Oddometer:
    I'm buying a set of pilot road 2's. Does someone have a coupon they could PM me? Thanks
  20. MedicineBow

MedicineBow Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Got a 20 off 150 code with my xmas shopping that I won't be able to use. DM220-9DXWW64B76, exp 12/31. Post a reply if you use it, so later readers will know it's gone.