KTM RFS (450/525) garage sale.

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by mknight, Aug 12, 2012.

1. mknight

mknight Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I had a very generous donation of parts provided to me and my son, to contribute to his efforts in getting to the ISDE in Germany this September. I have a separate thread documenting his experience thus far in preparing to represent the U.S. next month:

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=800782

Most of these parts are for the RFS generation of KTM four-strokes (primarily 450 and 525’s). There are some parts that are for the newer KTM body style of bikes. All money generated from the sale of these items will go directly to the cost of Josh getting to Germany.

I have whole bunch of Keihin FCR carbs. It appears most of these are in the 37mm-41mm size (I’m basing this off of a measurement on intake side of the carb). Most all of them are complete, but there are a few that are missing the slide, or the choke knob (just the plastic knob part). I will gladly send detailed pictures of any of them. Retail, most of these are carbs are close to $1,000 direct from KTM. On eBay and online classifieds, most of them appear to be going between $175-$400. I will sell them for $100 for a complete carb and $50-$75 if it is determined that the carb is not complete and you are interested in it. $10.00 for shipping within the Continental U.S. If you receive the carb, and determine it won’t work, I just ask that you pay for shipping back to me and I will refund you your money.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cycra handguard Mounts. Some appear to be for fat bars and others for regular bars. These are $42 on the Cycra website. $10.00 plus $5.00 shipping.
    [​IMG]

I’ve also got a whole box of other miscellaneous Cycra handguard mounts for the flag style. $5.00 a set.
    [​IMG]

Hinson inner clutch hub. Brand new in box. I have 3 of them (they are marked as being for a 525).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Outer clutch and ignition covers for a 450/525. I admit I don’t know what the XC4 cover fits. $20.
    [​IMG]

Shift drum/barrel. I’m pretty certain this is from a 525 or 450 RFS. If you want it and it doesn’t work, just pay to ship it back to me. $10.
    [​IMG]

Tusk clutch springs for a 525/450.
    [​IMG]

Inner clutch hub (also have the main ring gear and pressure plate). Will sell separately for $25 a piece or $75 for the combo.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pic showing them together.
    [​IMG]

Also have brand new Hinson backing plate to attach the ring gear on the back of the clutch basket (don’t have the stock rubber cushions).
    [​IMG]

Not sure what cover this fits, but if you recognize it, make an offer.
    [​IMG]

New ratchet gear for kick start. I assume for a 525/450. $5.00
    [​IMG]

I’m not sure what this is, but if you recognize and need it, make me an offer.
    [​IMG]

Ignition/stator. I have to assume this was in working order and is for a 525/450. $25 (plush $10.00 shipping). If it doesn’t work, pay for the shipping back and I’ll refund your money.
    [​IMG]

Brand new Hinson clutch cover. $30.
    [​IMG]

I have several of these. They are brand new radiator hose kits. The package says for a 450SX, but I assume they will fit a 450 or 525 as well (the person I obtained these from was a big 525 fan so pretty much everything came from a 525). $20 plus shipping.
    [​IMG]

KTM mud flap. $5.00 plus shipping.
    [​IMG]

KTM thermostat. $5.00 plus shipping.
    [​IMG]

Radiator hoses. I’m not sure if these are for a 450/525. It is either that or they came off a 2011 KX450F. If you recognize them, and want them, $20 plus shipping.
    [​IMG]

Used KX450F (from a 2011) plastic. $20.00 plus shipping.
    [​IMG]

Used plastic from a KTM 450/525. There is also an air intake boot. One of the air filter covers appears to be off a newer 530 style bike. Make offer.
    [​IMG]

Complete stock triple clamp assembly from a 2011 KX450F. $40 plus shipping.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Brand new Cycra rear fenders. These appear to be for the 2008 and newer style bikes (until they were changed ….in 2010?). $20 plus shipping.
    [​IMG]

Subrame….I honestly don’t know what this is off of, but I assume a KTM 450/525. I will gladly take measurements. $50 plus shipping.
    [​IMG]

I tried to take a picture of the part number on the plastic of the subframe above.
    [​IMG]

Stock Renthal bars off a 2011 KX450F. $20 plus shipping.
    [​IMG]

Renthal Fat Bars. I’m not sure of the bend but can get a part number off of them. $30 plus shipping.
    [​IMG]

Stock seat. I assume from a 450/525. $30 plus shipping.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SDG Tall Seat. Once again, I assume for a 450/525 RFS bike. $50 for the tall seat. There is also what appears to be another tall seat foam but it does not have an SDG seat cover on it. $50 for that one as well. There are three seats in total. A stock one that appears to be stock foam height and has a tear in the seat cover. There are then two other seats….one with an SDG cover on it and clearly marked as “Tall” and another that doesn’t have SDG on it, but seems to be the same height. $50 for tall seats, $25 for stock seat.
    [​IMG]

Rear fender, license plate holder. These appear to be brand new. $10 a piece (I think these are off the 2008 and newer style fenders.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Front fenders, 2008 and newer for KTMs. $10.00 plus shipping.
    [​IMG]

Thank you for your interest, and please remember that all revenue generated from the sale of these parts will go directly to my 17 year old son Josh who has qualified to represent Team USA in Germany this September. His PayPal account is JoshKnightISDE@gmail.com

We live in Utah and I can ship anything via USPS priority mail for $10.95 if it fits in one of their boxes. Smaller items I might be able to ship for cheaper and larger items may be a little more depending on location.
  2. ihatefalling

ihatefalling Let it roll

Oddometer:
    I'll take:

• two (2) of the Cycra fat bar hand guard mounts
    • two (2) of the bar end mounts if you have them (that go in the ends of the handlebar)
    • The black anodized clutch cover that is in the lower left of the picture
    • black renthal fatbars
    THANKS !

Oh..... how do I pay you.... I guess send it to Josh's account ?
  3. mknight

mknight Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm pretty sure that black anodized cover is an ignition cover, not a clutch cover. However, I do have the Hinson clutch covers that are brand new in the package if you are interested in one of those.

Let me know, and I'll get things together for you. Yes, regarding payment, you can submit it to Josh's ISDE PayPal account (joshknightisde@gmail.com).

Thanks for your interest.

To all others who have sent me PM's, I'll work on getting pictures and details tonight to make sure anything I am sending you is specifically what you're interested in purchasing.
  4. pfdskipper

pfdskipper Westside Trash Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sent you a PM
  5. GordoS

GordoS Pawn in game of life

Oddometer:
    Sorry, picture is just enough out of focus I cannot make it out.

I know I want a pair of the Cycra hand guard mounts for fat bars (new packaged parts)

Thanks
    Gordon
  6. jesusgatos

jesusgatos fishing with dynamite

Oddometer:
    PM sent. Interested in all the carbs and will take the Hinson clutch cover for the 450/530, and probably a bunch of other stuff too...
  7. jesusgatos

Oddometer:
    Will take that black anodized billet ignition cover too if it isn't already sold.
  8. DRjoe

DRjoe Long timer

Oddometer:
    PM sent
  9. team ftb

team ftb Befuddled Adventurer

Oddometer:
    If JesusGatos will free up one 41mm carb and allow a maggot to get one I'd be deeply greatful. If so, PM me and let me know your Paypal address as i'll take one.

I'll also take a Hinson Inner clutch hub for the 525.

FYI I have a U.S. shipping address so no shipping it overseas..

Thanks in advance and best of luck with the fundraising:clap
  10. pfdskipper

Oddometer:
    I am waiting for direction about the 41mm carb. I believe I am at the front of the line...:ear
  11. mknight

mknight Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi everyone,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Thank you for all the great interest. The interest in the carbs has been almost overwhelming. To respond to everyone and keep things fair, here is the sequence in which I have received inquiries/requests (specifically in the carbs&#8230;.if you have inquired about something else, I will respond separately and I have everything ready to be boxed up). <o:p></o:p>
    When I started going through the carbs to make sure I had everything complete for the first few that inquired, I realized there are little things on most of them that need to be fully disclosed. I&#8217;ve gone through and measured them all and tried to disclose anything that I could outwardly observe as missing. If it&#8217;s not noted as missing, then assume everything else is in intact.

<o:p>Order of Requests: </o:p>
    1. Frog &#8211; already have a complete 39mm carb set aside since he was first<o:p></o:p>
    2. Johnf3 &#8211; have a 41 mm carb set aside <o:p></o:p>
    3. Pfdskipper<o:p></o:p>
    4. Bicycle Phil<o:p></o:p>
    5. Jesusgatos<o:p></o:p>
    6. Trailtrick<o:p></o:p>
    7. DRjoe
    8. teamftb<o:p></o:p>
    Here is what I have remaining. Pfdskipper, Bicycle Phil, JesusGatos, Trailtrick, DRjoe, let me know if any of these are of interest to you. I will give you your choice based on the above order of request.

All of these measurements are based on using a micrometer to measure the interior diameter of the intake valve side of the carburetor. Someone please correct me if this is not the proper way to measure the carb.<o:p></o:p>
    Just about everyone of the carbs has the TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) cable attached. Only a couple have the black plastic cover that goes over the throttle cam (where the two throttle cables attach). Many have the slide, but not all of them. None of them have the needle.<o:p></o:p>

• 42.42 &#8211; missing top cap but has slide, has hoses<o:p></o:p>
    • 40.25 &#8211; no slide, has hoses<o:p></o:p>
    • 38.00 &#8211; has slide and air fuel mixture screw, no hoses<o:p></o:p>
    • 38.32 &#8211; has slide, with hoses, no air fuel mixture screw<o:p></o:p>
    • 38.36 &#8211; has slide, with hoses<o:p></o:p>
    • 38.75 wide x 43.44 tall (I&#8217;m not sure what&#8217;s up with this one. The intake tract is more oblong). Has slide, with hoses, no choke knob or air mixture screw, but otherwise looks virtually brand new<o:p></o:p>
    • 38.29 &#8211; no slide, with hoses and air fuel mixture screw<o:p></o:p>
    • 38.26 &#8211; no slide, with hoses and air fuel mixture screw<o:p></o:p>
    • 38.06 &#8211; no slide or cap or air fuel mixture screw, no hoses<o:p></o:p>
    • 40.75 &#8211; no cap or slide, no choke knob or air fuel mixture screw, has hoses<o:p></o:p>
    • 38.32 &#8211; no throttle cam, no slide or air fuel mixture screw<o:p></o:p>
    • 40.20 &#8211; no hoses, no TPS, missing float bowl drain plug and other cap to left of bowl (accelerator pump). Has slide<o:p></o:p>
    • 38.19 &#8211; no hoses, no slide, with air screw (but missing 2 allen head bolts for cap)<o:p></o:p>
    • 38.26 &#8211; no bowl (bottom part), no slide, no hoses<o:p></o:p>
    • 38.28 &#8211; no bowl (bottom part), no slide, no hoses<o:p></o:p>
    • 40.23 &#8211; no slide, missing float bowl drain plug and air fuel mixture screw. Throttle cam in a bag, no hoses.<o:p></o:p>
  12. jesusgatos

Oddometer:
    PM sent.
  13. pfdskipper

Oddometer:
    PM sent
  14. mknight

mknight Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Here's a better picture of the part numbers on the radiator hoses.

[​IMG]

I also forgot that I have several sets of new Cycra handguard deflectors....a couple of styles. For the more narrow flag handguard style.

$10 for the larger more traditional looking Cycra deflectors (for the full wraparound style), or $5.00 for the flag style mounts. I found out these mounts are for the "Stealth" style of deflectors.

[​IMG]
  15. GordoS

GordoS Pawn in game of life

Oddometer:

Looks like the hoses will not work. PM sent on the Cyrca stuff.

Always happy to support a racer and get a good deal on stuff.
    Cheers,
    Gordon
  16. team ftb

Oddometer:
    Dibs on this carb:

38.75 wide x 43.44 tall (I&#8217;m not sure what&#8217;s up with this one. The intake tract is more oblong). Has slide, with hoses, no choke knob or air mixture screw, but otherwise looks virtually brand new<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Being 8th on the list is not the best of positioning haha but worth a shot eh? Just wanted to make sure I'm on the list as as I'm last on the first list you penned but not included in the second list just below.

I'll also take:

* the Hinson inner clutch hub and Hinson backing plate (you neglected to put a price on these pieces by the way) or if it's too many peanuts for my pockets i'll take the complete OEM clutch assembly. let me know the prices please.

* Large Cycra deflectors (two pair)

Thanks in advance. Please confirm my list and prices and i'll Paypal your account.
  17. dieselcruiserhead

dieselcruiserhead Long timer

Oddometer:
    Salt Lake City Utah (formerly Park City/Heber)
    Crazy how much stuff there is...

I'll take a set of the orange Cycra larger style wind guards and then a set of the fatbar mounts as well. Hopefully we could even hook up locally.

thanks!
  18. mknight

mknight Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey guys, a bunch of stuff went out yesterday to:

Teamftb
    JohnF3
    GordoS
    Sanjoh
    Bicycle Phil
    Frog

I know I still owe a few of you responses. Dieselcruiser....I'll get something in an envelope for you. CrazyDave, working on yours as well. Number plate coming to "EatPasta", and working on a few things regarding carb/s with TrailTrick. JesusGato, once that is finalized, I can reach out to you about a package deal.

If anyone is missing a response from me, please let me know. I'm just trying to keep it all straight :)
  19. team ftb

Oddometer:
    Thanks heaps and best of luck with the ISDE!!
  20. dieselcruiserhead

dieselcruiserhead Long timer

Oddometer:
    Salt Lake City Utah (formerly Park City/Heber)