ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Garage (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Garage RULZ (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209661)

johnjen 03-04-2007 03:18 PM

Garage RULZ
 
Da RULZ in the Garage
If the majority of a thread is applicable to a wider audience AND it contains pearls of wisdom, OR if a post (or better, 2 or 3) are REALLY generic and belongs in the company of 'master wrenches' then it should stay (or be moved) to this forum.

Subject to revision/change without notice.

Primarily this forum is about non bike specific knowledge/ideas/projects/wisdom/and the sharing of same.

JJ

Lone Rider 03-04-2007 03:21 PM

Pretty damn stringent, if you ask me....:D

JohnTM 03-04-2007 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lone Rider
Pretty damn stringent, if you ask me....:D

I think he's just looking for an excuse to ban you. :lol3

johnjen 03-04-2007 04:57 PM

I figure if I get REAL stringent I can keep the post count down to 0…:lol3

And I have to wonder about that 1st post… It sure looks like fluff to me.:cob

JJ


Quote:

Originally Posted by Lone Rider
Pretty damn stringent, if you ask me....:D


Lone Rider 03-04-2007 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnjen
I figure if I get REAL stringent I can keep the post count down to 0…:lol3

And I have to wonder about that 1st post… It sure looks like fluff to me.:cob

JJ

I saw it as simply popping the cork on the welcome bottle of champagne....that you were kind enough to send over. :D

Just slinging some patty remains off their hooves...

pilot 03-04-2007 06:54 PM

Nice to see things can be reconsidered. :thumb

Waco 03-04-2007 07:31 PM

Is this the same as the Blood, Sweat, and Gears forum?

Lone Rider 03-04-2007 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waco Kid
Is this the same as the Blood, Sweat, and Gears forum?

Repackaged, yeah.

Scottysix9 03-04-2007 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lone Rider
Repackaged, yeah.

Why the change?

johnjen 03-04-2007 11:09 PM

To much dilution, not enough specialization. Then the peanut gallery chimed in, and now we have the new and improved version.:norton

JJ

R3B 03-05-2007 01:03 AM

The Reason
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottysix9
Why the change?

To make it understadable for us illegal aliens, not having a wide enoug understanding of the English language ;-)

And now there is the possibility to make bike specific corners in the Garage without stumbling over loose lying gears and stuff :-)

NorCalslowpoke 03-05-2007 08:45 AM

Why don't we just put all the garage/mechanic items in their respective bike forums......?

hahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha




thanks for bringing it back

Gummee! 03-05-2007 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pilot
Nice to see things can be reconsidered. :thumb

Amen

M

R-dubb 03-05-2007 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnjen
Da RULZ in the Garage
If the majority of a thread is applicable to a wider audience AND it contains pearls of wisdom, OR if a post (or better, 2 or 3) are REALLY generic and belongs in the company of 'master wrenches' then it should stay (or be moved) to this forum.

say what?

It's a gahdahm good thing your not a lawyer...

Ricardo Kuhn 03-05-2007 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R-dubb
say what?

It's a gahdahm good thing your not a lawyer...

so I'm not the only one...

the first time I read john posting i was wondering if he did not want people to post about Motorcycles on this forum...

so what you post about, I-pods and assault rifles..:yikes

anyyway I'm glad i'm not the only one that found John words kind of strange.:loco


Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014