ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   mike, do you play golf? (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23353)

Charlie Brown 08-24-2003 11:03 PM

mike, do you play golf?
 
I play golf, like most things ive learned i had to teach myself how to do it. mostly by playing, and some by watching others. what i have learned and what somw us need to realize is that there is no one way to take the club back, hesitate ever so much, start the downswing, make contact and follow through. shit if you take the 10 beat players make computer models of their swings, you will find that the only thing incommon is that they are using clubs to hit little white balls. see there is not one perfect way to do anything, let alone play golf or even to live your life. i do no expect everyone here to understand me, my life, or any of my decisions for I unlike most of you and really just beginning my adult years. I have not lived and experienced what you have, and nor have you experience my life so i would just ask that instead of sniping and insulting you take a step back and watch what is really going on. we are in essence doing the same thing, just differently. I love golf, they say that if you love it youll see it is an analogy for life and not just a game...now watch that little white ball fly.


Chuckles

Bird 08-24-2003 11:14 PM

Heewee go ugeen. :rolleyes (to the future and inevitable posts).

Nice analogy, BTW :thumb. I was looking for those words earlier, but couldn't find them, and aside from that I would have been violating my own JM rule numero uno: DO NOT ENGAGE...stick to posting shit about waffles and beer.

Oscar 08-24-2003 11:51 PM

Golf is NOT an analogy fer life, unless your life consists of wacking the fuck outa things whilst drinking and swearing a lot...

...hmmm, wait a 'kin minute. Golf IS an analogy for life.

Carry on, CB.:1drink

MengerFan 08-24-2003 11:58 PM

Speaking of golf, is anyone else as excited as I am about EA Sports Tiger Woods 2004 coming out next month? It looks hella awesome.

Loadedagain 08-25-2003 12:06 AM

fuck off cb :flip

Loadedagain 08-25-2003 12:07 AM

you're a fuckin cocksucker. made me use my 3900 on your fucked up :ymca ass. fuck you :flip

Bird 08-25-2003 12:09 AM

Quote:

Said MengerFan:
Speaking of golf, is anyone else as excited as I am about EA Sports Tiger Woods 2004 coming out next month? It looks hella awesome.
no

Komet 08-25-2003 12:11 AM

Damn CB...two posts tonight and both are near intelligible. Congrats!:evil

johnjen 08-25-2003 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bird
Heewee go ugeen. :rolleyes (to the future and inevitable posts).

Nice analogy, BTW :thumb. I was looking for those words earlier, but couldn't find them, and aside from that I would have been violating my own JM rule numero uno: DO NOT ENGAGE...stick to posting shit about waffles and beer.

Did you say WAFFLES???????

Well get that man a National Waffle Association Sticker http://www.tinhatnovelties.com/nwa.html

Just remember the flounderiing advice of our peerless feeder "Proud Member of the NWA - You can have my waffle when you pry it from my warm, sticky fingers!" - Javarilla



JJ
Well holy shit batman 500 posts, I never thought I get here...

dragoon 08-25-2003 03:54 AM

Quote:

Said MengerFan:
Speaking of golf, is anyone else as excited as I am about EA Sports Tiger Woods 2004 coming out next month? It looks hella awesome.
No but I did get the 2004 NCAA Football. You can play on line:evil

ROGUE 08-25-2003 04:02 AM

Nice :clap

Rider 08-25-2003 04:26 AM

Quote:

Said Oscar:
Golf is NOT an analogy fer life, unless your life consists of wacking the fuck outa things whilst drinking and swearing a lot...

...hmmm, wait a 'kin minute. Golf IS an analogy for life.

Carry on, CB.:1drink
:lol3 :lol3 :lol3 :lol3
Perfect. :nod


Times are GMT -7.   It's 05:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014