ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet. (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Eastside Meet-ups (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=386645)

AKStrom 09-19-2008 09:57 AM

Eastside Meet-ups

By proclamation, there shall be Eastside Meet-ups: Bellevue, Redmond, and Kirkland.

Current Status:

Meet-ups are ON! Yes, even when it's raining. Just post up and let us know you'll be there.

Who: You! Drag your sorry butt out and have a beverage with us.

When: Thursdays around 6pm!

Where:
Bellevue Brewing Company
1820 130th Avenue N.E. Suite 2, Bellevue, WA 98005
www.bellevuebrewing.com

Why: Do you really need a reason? :dunno

And we promise we won't harass you TOO much if you drive the cage to the bar.

(We'll change this page if it's decided by general acclamation to move the gathering somewhere else.)

Dude69 09-19-2008 10:19 AM

I'm IN!:wings
Beer is good for me prior to rugby practice... instant energy and liquid courage to hit the bigger fellas :D

AKStrom 09-19-2008 11:39 AM

Excellent! :clap

ruffryder 09-19-2008 01:29 PM

me too me too :freaky

dillon 09-19-2008 02:43 PM

Thats not the east side...

AKStrom 09-19-2008 03:07 PM

Spokane == Dryside

Quote:

Originally Posted by dillon

You convince the million-plus people living here in the Seattle area to stop calling the East Side of Lake Washington, "The Eastside", and we'll change the thread title. :lol3

Gootch 09-19-2008 04:26 PM

Quote:

Heck, at first I thought this was a Mercer Island-Bellevue type not wanting to give Redmond the status.

AKStrom 09-19-2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gootch
Heck, at first I thought this was a Mercer Island-Bellevue type not wanting to give Redmond the status.

:lol3

Hell, I live down in Auburn and commute up to Kirkland, for that matter.

If it weren't for how unendurably miserable the South County commute is, I'd go visit the Tacoma and South Sound guys.

KLRKeith 09-19-2008 05:44 PM

Hell AKStrom.....

I know that I just met you, but I think that the condition of your "not so" High-Viz Aerostich might be the reason for your sucky commute in the South County. The rest of your neighbors just don't know what to think of you........

dillon 09-19-2008 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AKStrom
You convince the million-plus people living here in the Seattle area to stop calling the East Side of Lake Washington, "The Eastside", and we'll change the thread title. :lol3

I dont care, all those people are wrong:rofl

Dude69 09-19-2008 06:48 PM

It's the eastside.. where you're at is eastern WA or otherwise referred to as Spoka-vegas. :D
Quote:

ruffryder 09-19-2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

It be the only one that matters...:norton lol

I assume the above Icon means the world revolves around me?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dude69
It's the eastside.. where you're at is eastern WA or otherwise referred to as Spoka-vegas. :D

I thought it was Spokanistan???:rofl

AKStrom 09-19-2008 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLRKeith
I know that I just met you, but I think that the condition of your "not so" High-Viz Aerostich might be the reason for your sucky commute in the South County. The rest of your neighbors just don't know what to think of you........

What? You mean the Strom's chain ain't noisy enough to scare em off like those Harley pipes? :lol3

Ok, you got me there. Yeah, it's been retired once already. Time to get it sent back for a 50,000 mile refit.

No room to complain though. Without that Roadcrafter, I wouldn't have merely busted up my wrist. I'd probably have broken my elbow too. :thumb

While ain't nothin' gonna get that thing clean. It needs a good inspection, wash & nikwax, and new armor tho.

dillon 09-19-2008 07:49 PM

Get it right guys its Spoklahoma!:rofl

DeFens 09-19-2008 09:15 PM

Count me in - and occasionally Mrs. Defens as well.

Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:20 AM.