ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Regional forums (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   North American Tag-O-Rama! (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=429115)

ST-Ranger 07-20-2009 04:51 AM

I guess we have crossed the line into the area that we have no inmates up for the ride to this one. Maybe we need to beat the bushes some more on the other threads, might let more inmates know we need a helping hand to keep this guy moving. I thought with this good weekend for riding would have brought out a few inmates to go after this one. Will just have to keep watching from a distance and hope for the best, I guess.

:lurk

donnymoto 07-20-2009 05:27 AM

I'll be passing through that area in a couple of weeks, probably too long to wait though.

Yankee Dog 07-20-2009 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donnymoto
I'll be passing through that area in a couple of weeks, probably too long to wait though.

May have no choice. Keep an eye on things just in case.

yankee Dog

guymanbro 07-20-2009 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ST-Ranger
I guess we have crossed the line into the area that we have no inmates up for the ride to this one. Maybe we need to beat the bushes some more on the other threads, might let more inmates know we need a helping hand to keep this guy moving. I thought with this good weekend for riding would have brought out a few inmates to go after this one. Will just have to keep watching from a distance and hope for the best, I guess.

:lurk

Fear not my brethren, the egg will not spend the winter hiding in the bushes of Canada.

I've got commitments all week (thru Sunday) but after that, if she still sits, I'll be heading north... :evil And then ... in another direction...

whizzerwheel 07-20-2009 09:30 AM

Nice, good luck with Mr. Egg when you get there...better have an emergency stout ready for him asap. I hope EC left him with some provisions...:rofl

EvilClown 07-22-2009 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whizzerwheel
Nice, good luck with Mr. Egg when you get there...better have an emergency stout ready for him asap. I hope EC left him with some provisions...:rofl

After his stay at the Flamingo Lounge there were no more provisions to leave.:huh

:lol3

Wreckchecker 07-22-2009 06:46 PM

So is anybody form the general area heading to the Oshkosh Airshow? It's a fantastic opportunity for Mr. Eggo to put some serious miles on!

ULELUZE 07-23-2009 07:10 AM

might be able to go grab him... Is there a set time period to place him again? I think I can go get him Friday/Saturday, but I cant place him for a week after that.... Any rules about this?

Yankee Dog 07-23-2009 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ULELUZE
might be able to go grab him... Is there a set time period to place him again? I think I can go get him Friday/Saturday, but I cant place him for a week after that.... Any rules about this?

IIRC you must post photos of the grab within 12 hours. There is no set time period to place him again. However it is generally expected that the longer you take to place Mr. Egg again the further he should travel. :ricky

good luck

Yankee Dog

Wreckchecker 07-23-2009 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ULELUZE

From Post #1:

#4 Tag mascot (i.e. blockhead, chicken, etc.) is required to clame the tag. Please post your "bruced" pictures even if the tag mascot has already been taken. Tag claims must be posted within 12 hours of the 1st "bruced" photo. In the even no official tag claim is made within 12 hours, the person with the 1st "bruced" photo gets the tag and the honor of choosing the next Tag mascot. (does that make any sense??)

Rules may be modified or added later if it is determined that they are needed to promote movement of the tag.

ULELUZE 07-24-2009 08:24 AM

Well looks like I wont be able to go get it today like I had hoped... Hopefully guymanbro can move it on next week. Otherwise I will try and get it next weekend...

EvilClown 07-25-2009 01:47 AM

Won't somebody, please, I beg of you - get on your bike and go get that egg?

http://evilclown.smugmug.com/photos/...39_YFjEU-M.jpg

Might be the nicest weekend day of the month today...:deal

EvilClown 07-25-2009 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wreckchecker

Rules may be modified or added later if it is determined that they are needed to promote movement of the tag.

#5 No more taking it to Canada. :bluduh

:hide

Ridge-Runner 07-25-2009 05:02 AM

Someone better get it soon or it will get snowed in up there!!! :lol3

RR

Seth S 07-25-2009 10:09 PM

Well I was tempted to go get this guy tomorrow but after reviewing the legal accepted documents website I see I do not have what I need. Guess I'll have to go get a new passport or an enhanced license....birth certificate no longer cuts it.

Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:01 AM.