ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   The perfect line and other riding myths (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Killboy failure Dragon Fest (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=454662)

univibe88 05-26-2011 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttpete (Post 16009430)
Never pick a fight with an old guy. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you.....

:rofl:rofl
Quote of the day!

outlaws justice 05-26-2011 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAKEZ (Post 16011063)
There are several states that allow crossing the double Yellow as well. :deal

For no reason? they must have some reason to allow the crossing?

outlaws justice 05-26-2011 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boon Booni (Post 16009871)
The Apex is where you or I say it is.

I asked if you could define "Apex" not where it is. So i will ask again do you know what the Apex is? (Not where it is)

Truckin_Thumper 05-26-2011 11:11 AM

less yap, more snap

outlaws justice 05-26-2011 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truckin_Thumper (Post 16011291)
less yap, more snap

It's called www.killboy.com feel free to check it out, all the snap you want. Or try the picture thread a few up the list. This section is Forums for discussion.

Blur 05-26-2011 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outlaws justice (Post 16011309)
It's called www.killboy.com feel free to check it out, all the snap you want. Or try the picture thread a few up the list. This section is Forums for discussion. I have a point to make and the other 169,455 inmates here can piss off while I attempt to prove my point to another guy whom I've never met and likely never will meet. I'm right and I must convince others of that fact.

Fixt.

outlaws justice 05-26-2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blur (Post 16011621)
Fixt.

LMAO :rofl Yup that's it, I have been on here for two years and have a whole 120 posts, I just sit around and hog the forums and never leave the computer to actually go out and ride. Try it sometime, amazing what getting up and away from the keyboard will do for you.

anotherguy 05-26-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outlaws justice (Post 16011649)
LMAO :rofl Yup that's it, I have been on here for two years and have a whole 120 posts, I just sit around and hog the forums and never leave the computer to actually go out and ride. Try it sometime, amazing what getting up and away from the keyboard will do for you.

That may be so..................until you set foot in this one. Now you can't seem to leave.

DAKEZ 05-26-2011 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anotherguy (Post 16011703)
That may be so..................until you set foot in this one. Now you can't seem to leave.


Why should he leave? He is posting intelligent posts and adding to this thread. :1drink

anotherguy 05-26-2011 01:08 PM

I wasn't telling him to do anything. Simply an observation contrary to what he posted concerning other activities.

That being said I'm going fishing. :D

SgtDuster 05-26-2011 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAKEZ (Post 16012035)
Why should he leave? He is posting intelligent posts and adding to this thread. :1drink

Maybe because some with less intelligent posts that think they own the road want him to leave? I don't know. :ear

outlaws justice 05-26-2011 01:22 PM

Another Legal Point
 
Not here in New York, but there are a couple of States that allow motorcycles to make a left turn on red when they cannot trip the light. Not legal for a car, but can be legal for a bike. Might also be good to note that the yellow caution speed signs are not legal speed limit signs, they are recommended speed signs for the given conditions, and those recommendations are made for the worst case senerio, that not being a single track vehicle. The rest is up the skills of the rider.

I love the curves regardless of the bike I am riding, and will often be traveling roads that have a posted speed limit of 55, with curves that have caution speeds of anyplace between 15 and 35. As long as I maintain 55 or less no problem and I get to enjoy my ride without fear of a ticket, and also able to maintain my lane :clap

DAKEZ 05-26-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outlaws justice (Post 16012355)
Not here in New York, but there are a couple of States that allow motorcycles to make a left turn on red when they cannot trip the light.:clap

Sadly Oregon is not one of them :cry but thank you for the reminder to go pay on my fine. :thumb

Blur 05-26-2011 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAKEZ (Post 16012035)
Why should he leave? He is posting intelligent posts and adding to this thread. :1drink

I don't care how correct he is, I'm tired of his 'holier-than-thou' tone. Telling truckin_thumper to go look at killboy instead of wading through his posts. The guy is an ass, needs to leave his instructor hat at home and get off his soapbox.

And don't lump me in with the lane-crossers, dammit! I'm in the "why ride curvy roads to straighten them out" camp! :lol3

outlaws justice 05-26-2011 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAKEZ (Post 16012378)
Sadly Oregon is not one of them :cry but thank you for the reminder to go pay on my fine. :thumb

That sucks! In NY now they have our DMV records tied to our teaching credentials and we have to fill out paperwork so they can check at any time and get yearly reports on our driving record. Another aspect of the government taking over our rights.


Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014