ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   The perfect line and other riding myths (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Killboy failure Dragon Fest (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=454662)

ricochetrider 12-21-2011 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dolomoto (Post 17559071)
An acquaintance of mine showed up for a day trip from LV to Death Valley and back dressed like this...

http://dolomoto.smugmug.com/Other/HN...5_kNKGe-XL.jpg

That's just what he wore. He'd never ridden a motorcycle before and got the Rocker C 'cause he liked it. He kept it less than a year and made someone a good deal on it.

:norton

this dude's entire outfit is AMAZING, i mean like EVERYTHING matches. :eek1
wow, he obviously dresses himself, maybe doesn't even live at home anymore.... :clap
the way his gloves coordinate with that chin thingy on the helmet just KILLS me.
"that's just what he wore"- no shit, like he didn't even TRY to do that.
it came naturally, same as that suave-ass pose!

THANKS for posting this pic. made my f*cking day, man.

Beto 12-21-2011 07:36 AM

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7707054_n.jpg

bwalsh 12-21-2011 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beto (Post 17562482)

That's one hell of a place to stop and work on your bike.:D

ricochetrider 12-21-2011 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwalsh (Post 17555498)

hey this cat can stand to lose a few pounds anyway... OK maybe he's not smart enough to just go on a diet, so he grinds off a couple here and there... gotta admire the *tough guy Harley rider* attitude if nothin else, man...

oh wait....

IheartmyNx 12-21-2011 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricochetrider (Post 17562472)
this dude's entire outfit is AMAZING, i mean like EVERYTHING matches. :eek1
wow, he obviously dresses himself, maybe doesn't even live at home anymore.... :clap
the way his gloves coordinate with that chin thingy on the helmet just KILLS me.
"that's just what he wore"- no shit, like he didn't even TRY to do that.
it came naturally, same as that suave-ass pose!

THANKS for posting this pic. made my f*cking day, man.


:rofl

And not a turtle shell "skid lid" in sight... What a wuss... Way to be rep-re-Zentin!

Beto 12-21-2011 08:52 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-beYsSDvXdT...0/img_4247.jpg

OaklandStrom 12-21-2011 09:04 AM

That cruiser sure has an interesting line into that corner.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Beto (Post 17563018)


RxZ 12-21-2011 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OaklandStrom (Post 17563134)
That cruiser sure has an interesting line into that corner.

Slow and steady; he doesn't want to be cannibalized on the internet :thumb

Oh, and the pup on the red sport bike is having fun!

pretbek 12-21-2011 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beto (Post 17563018)

Yup, total fail, look at the terrible body position of that dog.

duck 12-21-2011 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beto (Post 17562482)

I wanna see the ones after that. Can't be a pretty dismount....

DougZ73 12-21-2011 09:09 AM

Gotta love Beto....he just posts the pictures, adds no commentary, and just sits back and watches the frenzy...likes sharks to chum. :lol3

klaviator 12-21-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beto (Post 17562482)

They used a new formula to paint the double yellow line. It causes riders to fall off if they cross it.

That will teach those hooligans who disregard the double yellow.

:lol3

Beto 12-21-2011 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougZ73 (Post 17563185)
Gotta love Beto....he just posts the pictures, adds no commentary, and just sits back and watches the frenzy...likes sharks to chum. :lol3


Doug... you got it... :lurk

ErikY. 12-21-2011 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pretbek (Post 17563149)
Yup, total fail, look at the terrible body position of that dog.

Obviously a dirt-tracker.

lemieuxmc 12-21-2011 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beto (Post 17562482)

Hang off fail?


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014