ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   The perfect line and other riding myths (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Killboy failure Dragon Fest (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=454662)

scmopar 03-06-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by two trackin fool (Post 18148052)
That's nice !!! The kicker is it's REDpop last I new that's OFF road only but then again I'm in Michigan might be different in the hill's ?

that is off road diesel someone aught to call Tenn dot and report him.
maybe then he will spend 10 bucks on a gas cap

TrashCan 03-06-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scmopar (Post 18151771)
that is off road diesel someone aught to call Tenn dot and report him.
maybe then he will spend 10 bucks on a gas cap


Dude, that picture was 7 years old...

:lol3:lol3:lol3

Ritalin Boy 03-07-2012 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAKEZ (Post 18097500)
This photo does not belong in here. You're not screwing up.

+

Offcamber 03-07-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrashCan (Post 18152742)
Dude, that picture was 7 years old...

:lol3:lol3:lol3


I guess the statute of limitations ran out on that one....:deal

:rofl

TrashCan 03-07-2012 08:04 AM

Nate?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LxZ4Mi3rR3...0/img_6515.jpg

O.C.F.RIDER 03-07-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by car94 (Post 18150820)
I have been back for a couple weeks! Didn't you get the invite for the welcome back party!:wink:

Nope. :cry


Tuna Helper 03-08-2012 06:14 AM

I love this thread, although I still can't figure out why it's so hard to stay in your own lane.

TrashCan 03-08-2012 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuna Helper (Post 18165393)
I love this thread, although I still can't figure out why it's so hard to stay in your own lane.



Most folks that have a good grip on things do.


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LxZ4Mi3rR3...0/img_2233.jpg

Beto 03-08-2012 01:21 PM

on the edge?

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7057/6...50abae0d_z.jpg

Bill Harris 03-08-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beto (Post 18168470)
on the edge?

[IMG]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7057/6779439622_0350abae0d_z.jpg[snip]

Over the edge-- "Just Married" :deal

:lol3

ouray rider 03-08-2012 02:04 PM

I want to cross the line!!!!!!
 
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/r...1/img_6038.jpg

RonkoRider 03-08-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beto (Post 18168470)

A handicapped plate on a motorcycle? :huh

SlipChip 03-08-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrashCan (Post 18165429)
Most folks that have a good grip on things do.


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LxZ4Mi3rR3...0/img_2233.jpg

Look at the size of those handlebars!:eek1 That's almost as bad as ape hangers, I mean what the fuck is the point? Is that what they call Bull Horn bars?

Tip Over 03-08-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlipChip (Post 18169709)
Look at the size of those handlebars!:eek1 That's almost as bad as ape hangers, I mean what the fuck is the point? Is that what they call Bull Horn bars?

Those a beach bars, I believe.

B.Curvin 03-08-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlipChip (Post 18169709)
Look at the size of those handlebars!:eek1 That's almost as bad as ape hangers, I mean what the fuck is the point? Is that what they call Bull Horn bars?



Beach bars. I've ridden a bike with them. They are as bad as they look.

You do get strong fingers though.


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014