ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trials (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Upcoming Trials Events (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=504130)

AnnieGS 09-07-2009 06:17 PM

Upcoming Trials Events
 
Post your upcoming Trials events here - I'll tweeze the old ones out after a while so the list stays fresh.

jjustj 11-17-2009 06:26 PM

2010 AHRMA National Trials Schedule
 
2010 Trials Schedule
Feb 13-14 (Sat/Sun) Arizona Cycle Park, Buckeye, AZ

Feb 26 (Fri) Gatorback Cycle Park, Gainesville, FL

Apr 10-11 (Sat/Sun) Jordan Valley Ranch, Teriton, OK (New Event/Location)

Apr 16 (Fri) Diamond Dons, Jefferson, TX

May 22-23 (Sat/Sun) Jeep Skool Facility, Windham, OH

May 29-30 (Sat/Sun) Tucker Ranch, Cotopaxi, CO

June 13 (Sun) Road America, Elkart Lake, WI (New Event/Locations)

July 10-11 (Sat/Sun) Donner Ski Ranch, Soda Springs, CA

July 24 (Sat) Mountainfest, Morgantown, WV (New Event/Location)

Aug 14 (Sat) The Farm, Chehalis, WA

Sept 4-6 (Sat/Sun/Mon) Mosteller Ranch, Casper, WY

Sept 11-12 (Sat/Sun) Tooele, UT

Sept 18 (Sat) Two-Rivers Racing, Milliken, CO

Oct 2-3 (Sat/Sun) Trials Training Center, Sequatchie, TN (New Event/Location)

Oct 9 (Sat) Barber MSP, Barber, AL

Oct 9 (Sat) Hollister Hills SVRA, Hollister, CA

Nov 6 (Sat) Aonia Pass, Washington, GA
:wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave

ysr612 01-05-2010 11:22 AM

May 15-16 Wauzeka WI WOTA Mark Doll - (608) 875-5645

June 13 Elkhorn WI WOTA Noel Smage - (262) 723-4773

June 26-27 Polo IL NITRO Ralph Littlefield - (815) 335-2749

July 10-11 Baraboo WI (Mountain Road) WOTA Jim Voigtlander - (608) 434-5530

August 8 Black River Falls, WI WOTA Steve Kirschner - (715) 299-5821

August 21-22 Dickeyville WI WOTA Dan Cotter - (608) 348-3308

Sept 11-12 Baraboo WI (Hwy 12) WOTA Jim Voigtlander - (608) 434-5530

I am hoping to make Wauzeka and Dickeyville.

Gordy 01-08-2010 06:52 PM

Here is the 2010 schedule for NMTA (New Mexico).

With 16 events scheduled, 80% works out to 12.8 so we will count your best 13 finishes for the 2010 state championship.

Directions to the various sites and upcoming events are posted on the website. HERE

Round
Date
Location


1
31-Jan
San Ysidro

2
7-Mar
San Ysidro

3
11-Apr
San Ysidro
Easter

4
15-May
San Ysidro

5
16-May
San Ysidro

6
5-Jun
Sipapu

7
6-Jun
Sipapu

8
7-Aug
Las Vegas

9
8-Aug
Las Vegas

10
4-Sep
Las Vegas

11
5-Sep
Las Vegas

12
2-Oct
Lakefork

13
3-Oct
Lakefork

14
6-Nov
Roswell

15
7-Nov
Roswell

16
5-Dec
San Ysidro

If you have any questions, PM NMTrailboss. :lol3

NMTrailboss 01-09-2010 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordy
Here is the 2010 schedule for NMTA (New Mexico).

With 16 events scheduled, 80% works out to 12.8 so we will count your best 13 finishes for the 2010 state championship.

Directions to the various sites and upcoming events are posted on the website. HERE

Round
Date
Location


1
31-Jan
San Ysidro

2
7-Mar
San Ysidro

3
11-Apr
San Ysidro
Easter

4
15-May
San Ysidro

5
16-May
San Ysidro

6
5-Jun
Sipapu

7
6-Jun
Sipapu

8
7-Aug
Las Vegas

9
8-Aug
Las Vegas

10
4-Sep
Las Vegas

11
5-Sep
Las Vegas

12
2-Oct
Lakefork

13
3-Oct
Lakefork

14
6-Nov
Roswell

15
7-Nov
Roswell

16
5-Dec
San Ysidro

If you have any questions, PM NMTrailboss. :lol3

:eek1


:thumb

brewtus 01-12-2010 11:05 AM

:poser

buls4evr 01-23-2010 07:30 AM

brewtus....Isn't there going to be like 2 ft. of SNOW up in San Yes and LV in late Jan?:eek1. Or is that what you are laughing about? Seems about a month early to start NM trials!!

andrewgore 01-25-2010 12:17 PM

2010 Nitro Trials AMA District 17:
Nitro Trials Schedule 2010
Directions to NITRO Events

1 March 28th..............Byron............Nitro
2 April 18th.................Elmwood........Nitro
3 June 6th..................Harkers..........Nitro
4 June 26th................Polo...............Nitro
5 June 27th................Polo...............River Riders
6 July 31st.................Lena..............Nitro
7 August 1st...............Lena..............Nitro (State Championship)
8 August 29th.............Ottawa...........Variety Riders
9 September 19th........Apple River......Nitro
10 October 3rd ..............Elmwood........Nitro

I plan to make some better directions for the events and put them up on my site (and send over to Nitro Trials). Far too many times of turning around in the middle of the road with a trailer :lol3

Andrew

brewtus 01-25-2010 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buls4evr
brewtus....Isn't there going to be like 2 ft. of SNOW up in San Yes and LV in late Jan?:eek1. Or is that what you are laughing about? Seems about a month early to start NM trials!!

Snow?? We don't care about snow. We're TRIALS riders here in NM, bruddah. A little snow isn't going to stop us from riding. A lot might, but not a little. :ricky

I guess that means what most of us say quite often. Maybe we're just not that smart...... :lol3

The laughing was for Gordy selling out NMTB for "any questions about the schedule". JJ&G, he sure is funny!

Gordy 01-25-2010 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brewtus
We're TRIALS riders here in NM, bruddah. A little snow isn't going to stop us from riding.

Maybe.

:razor :vardy

brewtus 01-26-2010 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordy
Maybe.

:razor :vardy



:ddog

buls4evr 01-26-2010 06:33 AM

Interesting... Do you just sort of guess what the obstacles look like under the snow? Some of the really crazy guys up in MOTA do this also. BUT NOT MANY.I think I'm in Gordy's camp.Maybe a quick thaw.

Gordy 01-26-2010 07:01 AM

Unless there is snow falling, I'm going. Sat is supposed to be sunny, so that should melt anything that is out there. Sunday on the other hand is supposed to be shiite. Anything could change and I'm hoping that it will.:nod

NMTrailboss 01-26-2010 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordy
Unless there is snow falling, I'm going. Sat is supposed to be sunny, so that should melt anything that is out there. Sunday on the other hand is supposed to be shiite. Anything could change and I'm hoping that it will.:nod

As of yesterday (Sun.), road into San Ysidro Trials Area is clear and pit area is mostly clear of snow. Upper and Lower pools are clear of snow on the rocks, but most dirt areas have a thin layer of snow and a lot of mud! Most sections are set in upper pool from what I can see. Looks like a great event if the snow stays away this week! :nod

Gordy 01-30-2010 05:33 PM

This will make for an interesting event.

http://gordy.smugmug.com/photos/777037019_UxwGi-O.jpg

:cry


Someone else will have to report in and take some pics. I'm heading south for the day.


Times are GMT -7.   It's 05:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014