ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Central Networking Thread (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=520468)

dragoon 10-30-2009 07:42 AM

Central Networking Thread

Welcome to the Central Networking thread!

This is stolen from the Rockies Region but it looked like a cool idea.
Look here if you're not sure how to go about it http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=427219

Here's the place to post your virtual business card, info on job leads or jobs wanted, or other business-type services offered in the Central area (Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska and the Dakotas).

To avoid spamminess, the rules are simple:

1. One post per business/service offering/contact - be sure your contact info is accurate and if your services are highly local (i.e. no mail order), be sure to include a city and state in your post.

2. Text only, and no large/overly colorful/downright obnoxious fonts, please. Think "clean Yellow Pages listing" to keep the visual noise level down. This thread is to serve as a reference - it is not another obnoxious advertising space. Nobody wants to repeatedly scroll through visual spam like this every time they visit the thread.

http://anniegs.smugmug.com/photos/462314191_7Nxv6-M.jpg

3. No replies will be permitted in this thread - if you see something you like, want or need, all inquiry/discussion is to be carried on outside of the thread via PMs, email, or phone. It would be a good idea to state your preferred method of contact in your post.

4. If you are offering or looking for work, please delete your post once you've landed your dream employee/job.

5. Any overt spamminess (including but not limited to non-Central-regional services, abuse of contact info, etc.) will be struck down swiftly by the hand of Mod(erators). If things get out of hand, the whole thread will be punted to Vendors.

6. Play nice. :D

While we may ride globally, doing business locally just might help out a fellow rider - so post 'em up! :freaky

buildit 10-30-2009 10:29 PM

Looking for work

I'm looking for work in the Springfield and Columbus, OH area. I have worked as a QA lab technician and done manual labor involved in agriculture, horticulture and landscaping. I have two degrees in Environmental Science, training in Level A fully encapsulated PPE, welding experience, tolerancing and dimensioning, first aid and CPR training. Operational knowledge of laboratory equipment including Gas Chromatography, Atomic Adsorption Spectrophotometery, Laser particle size distribution, surface area analysis and wet chemistry standard practices.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p>
Full resume available upon request.

Update 11/10/09:
I am currently employeed in warehouse shipping and recieving.<o:p></o:p>

Skinner 11-01-2009 12:35 PM

Lake/McHenry County's of Northern Illinois, Real Estate services.

Jim Starwalt / Re/Max Center
Grayslake, Illinois 60030
224-627-7581 is my cell #
www.StarHomeFinders.com is my web site.
Jim@StarHomeFinders.com
Contact me anyway you wish, but email or cell call is the best.

Ranked #20 in Re/Max NI. 2008 for Re/Max agents

Bake 11-02-2009 07:07 AM

Baker Distance Tanks/ Aux.Tanks for DualSports motorcycle

Presently shipping our 1.1 gallon aluminum auxiliary tank for the '06 thru '10 Kawasaki KLX250. Adds over 80 miles to your range.
Presently developing a 2 gallon tank for the Kawasaki KLR650 and Suzuki DR650.
Baker DistanceTanks
316-393-7804
sbaker68@cox.net
Wichita, Kansas

bruceride 11-02-2009 02:39 PM

Ridenour Auto Group

We are a full service Chrysler, Ford, Dodge and Jeep dealer in New Lexington, OH. Just outside of Columbus. I will extend an offer for *any* new vehicle of $500 over invoice for ADVers and their friends. Of course you keep all incentives and rebates. :D

We also have an extensive line of used inventory and I can generally locate any used vehicle you are looking for, just tell me what you want.

Bruce Ridenour
bruce@ridenourauto.com
www.ridenourauto.com
740-342-5146

Castle 11-02-2009 05:14 PM

National Shelter Products

I am looking for an independent Sales Representative, mostly for Indiana, but parts of Ohio, West Virginia and Kentucky are available as well. We manufacture and sell custom-printed house wrap. The plant is in Richmond, VA and the regional customer service office is in Hudson, OH. The job involves calling on builders, contractors, lumber yards and building products distributors and convincing them that they need to buy our house wrap with their company name printed on it. This is a commission sales job.

Web site: www.DryLineWrap.com

Contact me if you're interested.

Tod Windsor
740-877-2008
twindsor@nationalshelter.com

rokklym 11-02-2009 06:51 PM

Professional photography available.
Portrait,Family, Weddings, Corporate, anything you can think of. Reasonable rates and willing to travel.
www.lonewolfstudios.us
http://lonewolfstudios1.blogspot.com/
Chad Berger
608-606-0697
chad@lonewolfstudios.us

DieselTwin 11-04-2009 05:47 PM

Need a painter?
<HR style="COLOR: #575757" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I have 12-years of experience.
Interior and Exterior.
Remodeling and handyman services as well.

Buzzez 11-09-2009 01:30 PM

My Website

Oh, I'm a part time parts guy at Gateway BMW Motorcycles too. If you happen to be at the shop on a Saturday, look for me. I'll most likely be behind the counter. :wave

Cumminsman76 11-14-2009 08:18 PM

I am looking for a machinist/toolmaker/cnc programming position. Although I'm open to almost anything.

MetalBender 11-16-2009 03:29 PM

Located in SW Iowa and working along I-29 from the Missouri line to Omaha Ne. The services offered are Siding, Soffit/Fascia, Windows and Doors along with custom metal wrap of all exterior wood surfaces. You can find photos of our work in photobucket under mpexteriors and see alot of our work in Glenwood Iowa. I have been registered in Iowa and Nebraska since 1997 and am fully insured. Jim Hughes Real Estate and Mark Hughes Construction are long standing customers that would be happy to help you with any housing needs you may have in the area. Several jobs for the Glenwood Resource Center have been completed in recent years as well as a new bathhouse at Waubonsie State Park. Custom permanent exteriors is what I love to do. You can reach me on the cell or by email.

Mark Mitchell
1-712-310-0713 cell
side650@yahoo.com
http://s723.photobucket.com/albums/ww236/mpexteriors/

mutineer 11-24-2009 11:38 PM

I need a web guy

you know a cheap, but does excellent work web guy
it is for a professional services company

pmlaw7@yahoo.com

also need some very cheap dictation services - can email files, need back word docs

pmlaw7@yahoo.com

Moose Dog 11-26-2009 09:53 AM

Jerry's bike shop & North Shore V-Twin 3059 Sheridan Road Zion Il. shop#847-731-5000
cell#847-638-3750

Hours 8:00-4:00 tues thru fri 8:00-12:00 sat

jerrysbikeshop@sbcglobal.net is my E-Mail address

We service:
street bikes
dirt bikes
ATV's
snowmobiles
UTV's
lawn mowers
snowblowers
rototillers
small tractors

We are a Western Power Sports dealer and Fly Racing dealer

Michelin Pro Wheel Decal Works Spectro Oils Works Connection are just a few of the products we sell.

Harley Davidson Honda Suzuki KTM Kawasaki Yamaha BRP Ski Doo Polaris and Artic Cat

Waterdog16 11-28-2009 08:58 AM

Lake Cycle

Lake Cycle Merrilville Indiana 219-769-7184
We are a Honda dealer but service all makes and models
most maintenance work can be done same day
contact Dan DeYoung Service Manager
Monday 10-7
Tuesday 10-6
Wednesday closed
Thursday 10-6
Friday 10-7
Saturday 10-3:30
Sunday Closed
My Cell # 219-775-2168
website www.lakecycle.com

hateithere 11-29-2009 06:46 PM

Rubber City Vintage Cycle

Large assortment of Japanese parts, accessories etc... most makes and models CB KZ GS etc... (we have a large inventory of Yamaha XS650, 2 stroke Yamaha/Suzuki RD/GT and some Kawasaki H1H2 parts and complete bikes, all years, available)

ALWAYS looking for bikes in within a 300mi radius of NE Ohio whole or parts any model,any condition, dirt, street.($$ anytime)

330 703 6604

Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:08 PM.