Canadian Flea Market: Motos & Related Items FOR SALE
This Regional Forums: Canada Flea market thread is to facilitate the exchange of goods for sale between ADV inmates within Canada. Wanted ads must be posted in the main Flea Market forum.
The rules from the main Flea Market forum apply here. Read them first.
There are 2 ways in which you can post your for sale items:
1. Post your item for sale in the appropriate forum in the main Flea Market forums, i.e. Bikes, Parts, Gear, and post a link here with a brief description.
2. Post your item for sale in this thread, with pictures and price. No "make an offer", we ain't ebay... No price? Your ad will be deleted.
3. No ebay, craigslist, kijiji, etc.. links to be posted here.
4. No "bumping".
All correspondence between potential buyers and sellers MUST be done through private messaging (PM) or email. Please DO NOT post your questions or comments to the seller in this thread. This will only clutter the thread.
Once an item has sold, please delete your post. (Click on Edit and then Nuke it.)
As with the regular flea market, posts will be deleted within 30 to 45 days of your original post.
Vendors may not post in this thread, but must use the Vendors forum.
2009 R1200GSA, loaded, low kms, warranty, exc cond
Took a ride on it to the Southeast USA - 8,000km (all trouble-free) in 11 days means I gotta adjust the price
more pics here:
27,908km (but I still ride it from time to time) $16,000 with luggage, $15,000 without bags and side mounting racks. Located in Moncton, NB - open to exploring delivery or shipping options.
Never crashed - one minor tipover in mud at walking speed. A couple of scuffs and a tiny scratch or two but it's in overall excellent condition and mechanically perfect. It has all the normal Adventure goodies and virtually every factory option available for '09 and select adds.
Transferrable extended warranty and roadside protection valid until May 3rd, 2017 (there may be a small service fee to transfer registration of the warranty.)
All service completed as per the BMW factory schedule and is up to date including the 25,000 interval.
As far as I know it does not have the enduro transmission.
but it does have:
ESA with 3 preload modes, 2 damping modes and two off-road modes.
ASC rider-selectable 3 mode traction control
Integrated ABS, selectable on or off
Tire Pressure Monitor system
Trip computer, fuel economy, fuel range to empty, temp, trips, etc. etc.
Factory fog lights
Touratech bar risers
Touratech headlight guard
Touratech ESA shock protection
Touratech throttle position sensor guard
Two accessory plugs for GPS, heated clothing, charge your phone, etc. - both controlled by the ignition
The driver’s seat is height adjustable but I have the standard seat and a factory low seat - take your choice.
Chrome exhaust system
it's not in the pics but I have the factory adventure skid plate in near-perfect condition
Available with or without the factory Adventure aluminum side cases & stainless steel mounting racks. The racks and cases are in excellent condition and the mounting locks as well as all four lid locks are matched to the ignition key. A smaller, locking tool compartment is mounted to the racks and I’ll include a Pelican top case (if you want it) identical to the one in the pics but newer and without all the stickers.
As for tires, the front is a TKC80 with 9,000+/- km and good for 3,000 more I reckon. Rear is a Heidenau K60 with 7,300+/- km, so barely worn.
Perfect fly-&-ride situation - I'll pick you up at the Moncton Airport and you can head home via Newfoundland, the Trans Lab highway, the Cabot Trail or TCAT or any combination of the 3,100kms of unsurfaced roads in New Brunswick.
I'm not selling any of the parts until the bike sells.
I'm not looking for another bike but might consider a trade and cash depending on what you've got...
pm me here or email me at fastredbike at gmail dot com
Speed Bleeders 8mm x 1.25
Purchased for a previous bike but never installed. New in package. 8mm x 1.25. Russell part number 40527 Speed Bleeder part number SB8125. Verify that this fits your bike. Two bleeders.
$10 + shipping if applicable.
Pakenham outside Ottawa.
Ladies BMW Reflect Black Leather Pants Size 6
Size 6 Euro Size 36
In like new condition
Does not include knee or hip protectors
$200 plus shipping
These retail for about $400plus
<hr style="color:#575757; background-color:#575757" size="1">
For sale - Gobi Adventure cases and pannier rack for KTM 950/990
I have a set of original Gobi KTM side cases (grey plastic) and OEM KTM pannier rack that will fit all KTM 950/990 Adventures for sale - perfect condition (rack needs a fresh coat of paint and I will take care of that prior to shipping). Cases are in great condition - no cracks or issues at all and come with the original key for locking. The hinge mechanisms are original and perfect, no splits or cracks, etc. These things swallow a ton of gear and are incredibly durable. I am happy to ship everything at the buyer's expense and I am located in Toronto. I can answer any questions and provide pictures of all the components via email at email@example.com
Looking to get $550 for everything via Paypal or cash
Thanks everyone - Alon
Givi Flexiglass Windshield for BMW F650GS Single.
Was on my '02 for a year or two, then it sat in a box for a number of years. This is the three hole version, so it probably won't fit newer models.
Asking $25. Would prefer to sell to someone near Ottawa, unless the buyer wants to foot the shipping and insurance cost.
Send email if interested.
ICON Variant Etched
***NEW PRICE*** $150.00
Used Icon Variant Etched, size L in good shape.
Comes with clear visor, smoked chrome visor and bag.
Visors both in verygood shape, very very small amount of pitting (just being honest)
One small chip in Helmet as shown in photo.
Less B.S. to sell in Ottawa area but will ship.
$150.00 Plus Shipping
2002 BMW GS 1150 Adventure
1st owner repainted blue original was Silver Great shape runs perfect go anywhere bike lotsa of extras $1800 Elka front and back shocks Garmin 550 GPS New tourance tires spar set of TKC tires used .BMW paniers and tank bag $6900 email for more info or pics located in Barrie firstname.lastname@example.org
184,000 KM I am the second owner Lee 705 717 4173
carbon fiber knee braces - size L
I have a nearly new pair of high end EVS aluminum/carbon fiber knee braces for sale. I picked them up on a trip to the Sandblast Rally from another inmate here, but unfortunately they just do not quite fit.
Hoping someone here north of the border needs a really nice pair of braces for a good price! Here's the link to the thread in the Gear section.
BMW Convertible Soft Bags
Brand new in packages, waterproof softbags with drawstring liner designed for the 650 Singles, F, G and CS as well. I use my set on my 800GS no problem, would fit any bike really. Plenty of straps and carrying handle combos including knapsack. I used my set to fly out for a trip. Wore it as a knapsack at the airport, unzipped and used as my two carry-ons for the flight then back to a knapsack strapped to the rental bike. They also make great case liners. The smaller piece fits the alum topcase as well. Will send better pics to your email.
A&S link and prices (American): http://www.ascycles.com/Illustrated_...indCat=77_0109
Expandable Soft Luggage
Rugged, functional Soft Case System attaches to motorcycle via zipper/buckle system and offers up to 62 liters of storage. Water resistant with built-in pack straps and attachment loops. Each piece sold individually. Seat mounted bag requires frame strap for installation. (I'm including a generic frame strap)
New price is $275 US, asking $125 C + shipping.
My set for demonstration purposes..............
brand new schuberth C3 pro
Bought a Schuberth C3 Pro a few days ago, and unfortunately think its just a bit to small for me. No returns on helmets, so I am left with a very expensive, very good helmet. The helmet is $829.99 and with tax it comes to $937.89.
I have worn the helmet a total of 3 times on the road (to work and back 10 mins each way), and about 40 mins on my head at home
Selling for $800. Still has a warranty card that can be filled out, I have original receipt. This helmet comes with a pinlock visor and insert that is installed. Has a drop down internal sun visor and the colour is matte black and in perfect condition. Looking for local sale in Kitchener, Ontario. Not interested in shipping, and looking for cash only. If interesting, send me a private message this via this site and email address and I will get back to you.
2009 Yamaha TTR125L $2000 obo
Looking to either sell or possibly trade this bike. Bought only a few months ago as a starter bike for the GF, she is doing great and now time to upgrade to something road legal. I'm looking for an enduro that has a blue plate in the 200-400cc range for her to get Ito next.
This little bike runs great, has brand new tires on it and is in nice shape.
Ortlieb Moto D-Fender/KLR Parts/Odds 'n Ends
1. Rear hub from previous generation (pre '08) KLR 650. Silver/Grey colour. $20.
2. 14 tooth c/s Sun sprocket from previous generation KLR 650. Used very little. $10.
3. All Balls fork seals for previous generation KLR 650. New, in box. $15.
4. Kickstand Pad (http://kickstandpad.com/). Black. Barely used. $5.
5. Wolfman Luggage water bladder pocket. Black neoprene/nylon with carabiner loop. Comes with Platypus water bladder and drink tube. Barely used. $15.
6. Ortlieb Moto D-Fender (http://www.ortliebusa.com/prodInfo.asp?pid=349&cid=2) tail bag/back pack. 29 litre capacity. Water/dust proof, Ti-zip zipper. Used once. $110.
7. 1 Tool Tube (http://thetooltube.com/ToolTube.html)--MotoLock version. Mount tab at non-cap end is broken. All hardware included. $10.
8. I Nano Tube (http://thetooltube.com/NanoTube.html)--NanoLock version. Never used. All hardware included. $10.
Call if you want or have questions.
Located in Nanaimo--Vancouver Island, British Columbia
Local sales only--no shipping.
Joe Rocket, HJC, Moose, EVS, KBC, Reima, Altimate, Bohn Body Armour, Smith...
1. Joe Rocket leather jacket. Classic trim-cut sport-style, black, size XL. Cleaned and treated. Front and rear zipped vents, all-metal zippers. Rarely used--excellent condition. $180.
2. HJC cold weather riding/snowmobiling suit--Type R model. Black, thermally lined, bib trousers, size L. Never used--excellent condition. $90. Matching thermally lined jacket--Type R model. Size XXL, black with yellow blazes on chest, shoulders and back. Rarely used--excellent condition. $90. Sold as set for $160.
3. Moose Expedition textile "dual-sport" riding suit. Size 36, over the boot trousers. Black, fair ondition, with a few tears. $50. Jacket is XXXL, light grey with dark grey and black accents. Very good condition. $90. Sold as set for $120.
4. EVS Ballistic Jersey, armoured pressure suit. Size XXL. Black, built in kidney belt. Very good condition. $80.
5. KBC VR-X Rough Rider cold weather motorcycle/snowmobile helmet. Size L (59-60 cm.). Black and silver, neck and chin curtain, removeable breath guard. Comes with a single lens motorcycle shield, a dual-lens snowmobile shield and carry/storage bag. Snell certified. Can be fitted with a peaked sun visor for off-roading. Used minimally--never crashed or dropped--excellent condition. $90.
6. Reima cold weather motorcycle/snowmobile gloves. Black, guantlet-style, with draw cord closing around forearms and velcro cinch strap over wrists. Thermally lined, Goretex treated, Cordura fabric, with leather on palm, fingers and back of hand. Rarely used--excellent condition. $40.
7. Sno Pro cold weather riding balaclava. Black with extra long fleece, neck portion. Never used. $10.
8. Altimate Dual Sport/Snowmobile boots. Made by Prexport. Size 12, with removable thermal liners and plastic shin guards. Good condition. $80.
9. Bohn Body Armour armoured riding shorts. Size L. Royal Blue, nylon/lycra blend. Dual-density foam armour in hip, thigh and tail bone areas. Usually very little-excellent condition. $40.
10. Gears Canada cold weather neck guard. Neoprene band with black polyster fabric, fits over bottom portion of full-faced helmet, as added thermal/wind barrier. Excellent condition. $10.
11. Smith off-road riding goggles. Clear lens. New condition. $20.
12. Icon Hooligan street gloves. XXL, black leather, short style, with armour on knuckles and fingers, thumb and wrist. Barely used--excellent condition. $40.
13. Fox off road knee/shin guards. CE rated, fair condition. $15.
Local sales only--no shipping.
Call if you want or have questions.
Located in Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
FS: KTM ADV 950 Renazco Seat
Seat fits KTM ADV 950's. This is a full suede renazco seat with no rips or tears just normal wear. $350
|Times are GMT -7. It's 04:21 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011