ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   all new york yankees fans are fucked (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55946)

nachtflug 10-14-2004 05:13 AM

all boston red sox fans are fucked

there it is. you had your big chance. one looooong year of blaming grady white for leaving pedro in too long. you's are all finished. c-ya. what a bunch of slobs. damon's hair. the one guys beard looks like honest abe. some wear the pants in, some wear them out. manny ramirez makes me look lie a sharp dresser. so much for the big pitching advantage, your two aces went down in flames. pedro knows who his daddy is for sure. can he say, no mas? its freaking over, yankees are going to the world series, they win one game in boston and alls they have to do is win one more at home. David Ortiz will look good in pinstripes. the red sox suck dead donkey dicks.

Rider 10-14-2004 05:27 AM

Buh-bye, Bosox. You had your chance ... and blew it again. :wave

Augie 10-14-2004 05:30 AM

:nod

I hear the fat lady warming up those vocal cords

LOOOOOOSSSSSSSEEEEEERRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

VespaFitz 10-14-2004 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nachtflug
there it is. you had your big chance. one looooong year of blaming grady white for leaving pedro in too long. you's are all finished. c-ya. what a bunch of slobs. damon's hair. the one guys beard looks like honest abe. some wear the pants in, some wear them out. manny ramirez makes me look lie a sharp dresser. so much for the big pitching advantage, your two aces went down in flames. pedro knows who his daddy is for sure. can he say, no mas? its freaking over, yankees are going to the world series, they win one game in boston and alls they have to do is win one more at home. David Ortiz will look good in pinstripes. the red sox suck dead donkey dicks.

The series went to seven last year after the Yank-mees won the first two.

I admit, it doesn't look good, but there's a lot of goddamned baseball to be played. The sox only have to win four.

And how come every Yankee fan I talk to is Mr. Blackwell all of a sudden. Proves once again that you're all fags like that Derek Jeter.

Rider 10-14-2004 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VespaFitz

I admit, it doesn't look good, but there's a lot of goddamned baseball to be played. The sox only have to win four.

And how come every Yankee fan I talk to is Mr. Blackwell all of a sudden. Proves once again that you're all fags like that Derek Jeter.

The Yank-mees are inside their heads. It's over.

VespaFitz 10-14-2004 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMW Rider
The Yank-mees are inside their heads. It's over.

They've always been inside their heads. What makes this year any different.

Rider 10-14-2004 05:34 AM

Quote:

They've always been inside their heads. What makes this year any different.

Nothing.
Which is why the Bosox will lose again. :cry

Twilight Error 10-14-2004 05:36 AM

Quote:

Buh-bye, Bosox. You had your chance ... and blew it again. :wave

Of course the Red Sox blew their chance, they blow their chance every year. Next to death, taxes and pron on JoMomma, the Red Sox blowing their chance is a certainty. LikeAnnieGS laying the smack down on Pally, betting against the Sox blowing the chance is just like feeding money through a document shredder.

Commie 10-14-2004 07:14 AM

I told you all
Don't bet on the Sox!!!!!!

AnnieGS 10-14-2004 07:22 AM

baseball sucks

TexasMule 10-14-2004 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieGS
baseball sucks

and hockey blows :nod

Rider 10-14-2004 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieGS
baseball sucks

Awwwww, what do you know about baseball? :fitz
Get back in the kitchen and get me a beer and a snack. :whip

:hide

apeirce 10-14-2004 08:04 AM

Quote:

Jesus Christ Fitz talking about stick and ball sports, WTF is this world coming too.

But the Sox are in a Bostonians blood. I'm keeping the faith. I predict wins in Fenway at least to even things up.

kbasa 10-14-2004 08:07 AM

fuck flug

BigDave 10-14-2004 08:47 AM

Quote:

Awwwww, what do you know about baseball? :fitz
Get back in the kitchen and get me a beer and a snack. :whip

"I got your beer right here Rider...."

http://anniegs.smugmug.com/photos/8645130-M.jpg

Times are GMT -7.   It's 04:37 PM.