ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Rockies It's all downhill from here... (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Tuesday = Brew (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=608619)

CaptRick 08-09-2010 06:35 PM

Tuesday = Brew
 
Since it's Tuesday tomorrow it is time for the usual Tuesday Brewery meeting of the minds.....5 PM or so for me Santa Fe Brewery at the tasting room.....

WildTurkey 08-09-2010 07:56 PM

:slurp

abqcookie 08-09-2010 09:37 PM

I think I mentioned to Eric I'd love to come up this week, cuz work doesn't start for me until Thursday. However, I got a boo-boo on the same shoulder again and the doc says no riding for 10 days....or maybe I misunderstood....maybe it was 2 days? :evil

Downhill Dave 08-10-2010 08:16 AM

Brewsday
 
I am in full agreement :freaky :beer :slurp

princess jamaica 08-10-2010 08:27 AM

i will happily be in attendance.:freaky

WildTurkey 08-10-2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abqcookie
I think I mentioned to Eric I'd love to come up this week, cuz work doesn't start for me until Thursday. However, I got a boo-boo on the same shoulder again and the doc says no riding for 10 days....or maybe I misunderstood....maybe it was 2 days? :evil

Perhaps he meant "bull ridinig"...that's what I'd go with.

abqcookie 08-10-2010 01:01 PM

hmm, sounds about right to me.

WildTurkey 08-10-2010 05:19 PM

...shutting down computers...putting on the gear...I'll be there in 10 minutes!
:slurp

GrizGirl 08-17-2010 12:42 PM

It's Tuesday...... Anybody going for beer tonight? Or will I be drinking alone... Not that it's a bad thing.

Chaos-in-MT 08-18-2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrizGirl
It's Tuesday...... Anybody going for beer tonight? Or will I be drinking alone... Not that it's a bad thing.

I never drink alone (thats why I have a dog). I also have a brewery on the property. Life is good:evil .

Cheers

Chaos

Downhill Dave 08-23-2010 12:22 PM

Tomorrow's Tuesday
 
:beer
I was thinking about Tuesday and a beverage that's 90% water with some other stuff leftover from processing.


:freakyAnybody else?

GrizGirl 08-23-2010 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos-in-MT
I never drink alone (thats why I have a dog). I also have a brewery on the property. Life is good:evil .

Cheers

Chaos

That sounds dangerous. Does your dog drink beer too? :freaky

GrizGirl 08-23-2010 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Downhill Dave
:beer
I was thinking about Tuesday and a beverage that's 90% water with some other stuff leftover from processing.


:freakyAnybody else?

I'm pretty sure I'll be there. I have a new toy to show off. :D

princess jamaica 08-24-2010 10:22 AM

not tonight,more company.have fun.

TaterHarry 08-24-2010 12:55 PM

Inmate Mikrow has graciously offered to drive my hobbled self to the Brewco for some much needed barley therapy :clap We'll be there ~5:30ish :freaky


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014