ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   The Seahawks are the greatest NFL team ever. (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=619604)

mr. matteeanne 09-12-2010 07:34 PM

The Seahawks are the greatest NFL team ever.
 
Not really, they suck. But way to pull it out of their collective asses.
Sure is nice to see fresh faces. I wonder...

Jurgen 09-12-2010 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matteeanne
Not really, they suck. But way to pull it out of their collective asses.
Sure is nice to see fresh faces. I wonder...


Your coach only succeeds when his are the only professional players. :deal

wiley coyote 09-12-2010 10:08 PM

I think they did good after the first 1 1/2 quarters. A welcome change over the last two seasons. Long season though so time will tell.:evil

Jonnylotto 09-12-2010 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jurgen
Your coach only succeeds when his are the only professional players. :deal

I'm anticipating Tuesday is going to be a very quiet day in Santa Clara. Papa Singletary cannot be pleased after that pathetic performance.

Jurgen 09-12-2010 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnylotto
I'm anticipating Tuesday is going to be a very quiet day in Santa Clara. Papa Singletary cannot be pleased after that pathetic performance.


Did you see his post game? :eek1 :lol3

Jonnylotto 09-13-2010 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jurgen
Did you see his post game? :eek1 :lol3

Nope. I turned off the game and went shopping. :lol3

I'm definitely going to look for it today, however. :evil

BMR 09-13-2010 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnylotto
Papa Singletary cannot be pleased after that pathetic performance.


I'm thinking he needs a bigger cross around his neck.

OuttaMyWay 09-13-2010 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnylotto
I'm anticipating Tuesday is going to be a very quiet day in Santa Clara. Papa Singletary cannot be pleased after that pathetic performance.


It was Coach's fault. He should have told the team this was just another preseason game. All the "Now the season really starts" shit kinda backfired.

KF7GTH 09-13-2010 06:06 PM

Pretty bad when there is virtually no scoring in the second half, eh?

Human Ills 09-16-2010 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OuttaMyWay
It was Coach's fault. He should have told the team this was just another preseason game. All the "Now the season really starts" shit kinda backfired.

:rofl

Colemanfu 09-17-2010 04:31 AM

But will they win by more than 3.5 on the road vs Denver?

wiley coyote 09-28-2010 07:39 PM

28th in defense and 29th in offense
 
and they're 2-1. Go figure. Special teams I tell you.

Tork 12-23-2012 06:01 PM

Bump , because I can :freaky:1drink:freaky:1drink

Tork 12-23-2012 06:17 PM

:clap

OuttaMyWay 12-23-2012 06:20 PM

I just watched a 3-flag personal foul against the Seahawks for "hit on a defenseless receiver." I disagree with the whole concept. He's defenseless because of a series of decisions by the offense, to wit: He decided to be an NFL receiver, they called that play, the pass was late. He's also not defenseless in that he's all padded up. If you don't want to be tackled, play volleyball.


Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014