ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers. (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   How 'bout Some Camping in Pennsylvania (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=674788)

Mark_O 04-04-2011 11:32 AM

How 'bout Some Camping in Pennsylvania
 
To clear up the 2 or 3 threads we've been posting in, and if you've missed them.

So far:


Any and all ideas about camping/riding weekends are welcome.



EDIT:
The campout for
the weekend of Aug. 3-5, 2012 has been moved to Chet's Place Union Dale, Pa. LINK

The thread is here LINK


It puts the majority of the IN list closer to the place and Chet's is a cool spot.



Who's IN

Spencer
Mark_O
Jeff B
madmaximum
Twistn'roads
neparider
Bikeinstitches
beantop
eddie bolted
markcap +2
DRiderjohn
Al Tuna
Laconic
Mr. Avdenture
Nobbie
Old_Lion




This is not a food thread, but an exception is always made for PIE. :deal
APPX coordinates: 41.803678,-77.249186

DingDangKid 04-04-2011 11:45 AM

I like the idea of a multiple night multiple location ride. I just through the 25th out there since nobody else will choose.

Also i said no power or water earlier but i could arrange to get a generator and a port-a-shitter

Mark_O 04-04-2011 11:54 AM

I prefer to stay in one place for the weekend. I'm not a big fan of packing up. We camped on a trip last year to North Carolina. Set up and tear down in the rain is a PITA.

Mark5PA 04-04-2011 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpencerCompton (Post 15584591)
I like the idea of a multiple night multiple location ride. I just through the 25th out there since nobody else will choose.

Also i said no power or water earlier but i could arrange to get a generator and a port-a-shitter

Spencer. Ding Dang road??

I can do without a lot, but a place to take a dump is mandatory.

DingDangKid 04-04-2011 12:01 PM

ding dang road is correct. I cant tell anyone the address without getting a chuckle.

greasyboy 04-04-2011 12:07 PM

We dig a hole and put an outhouse over it!!!
Do it all the time here in the flats


I will be in france in the middle of june.....Lets do may or july or august

Mark_O 04-04-2011 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greasyboy (Post 15584791)
We dig a hole and put an outhouse over it!!!
Do it all the time here in the flats


I will be in france in the middle of june.....Lets do may and july and august


fixed that for you

greasyboy 04-04-2011 12:43 PM

thanks Mark!!!

heffa 04-04-2011 01:01 PM

Depending on the weekend. I may have to be a commuter... :rofl

Mark5PA 04-04-2011 01:06 PM

DeadHORSe MC has campouts at Pat's Pub grove, and Chets grove.

Good camping, a shitter & a bar. What else do you need!
If we could a place like these, a bit more west, would be perfect.

mrxinpa 04-04-2011 01:50 PM

Hey .. You guys ever attend the Rally in Jim Thorpe? Great Weekend of Camping and Riding both on Road and Off Road.

Everything you could want or ask for is taken care of!!

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=656124

Jeff B 04-04-2011 02:11 PM

My interest is piqued.........




http://blog.newsok.com/bamsblog/file...ous-george.jpg

Mark_O 04-04-2011 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrxinpa (Post 15585689)
Hey .. You guys ever attend the Rally in Jim Thorpe? Great Weekend of Camping and Riding both on Road and Off Road.

Everything you could want or ask for is taken care of!!

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=656124


That's the same weekend as the ADV Eastern Rendevous. My daughter graduates college that weekend so I'm out.

Jeff B 04-04-2011 02:36 PM

Mark,
Regarding the camping. If you woke up in the morning w/your pants around your ankles and a sore bum would you tell anyone????? Answer required.....

Mark_O 04-04-2011 02:39 PM

Old joke....but you can still come camping, you'll just have to stay in your own tent. :freaky


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014