ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendors (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   KTM "Euro" Tail Light by Baja Designs (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=700351)

Baja Diego 06-22-2011 05:14 PM

KTM "Euro" Tail Light by Baja Designs
 
1 Attachment(s)
*Uses factory mounting points
*Lower profile than stock tail light
*6oz lighter than stock tail light
*Plug-N-Play. Uses factory KTM 3-pin connector
*L.E.D tail light
*Fits 08-11 EXC, XC, XCW
04-07 EXC, XC, XCW
*License palte frame and hardware included
*Includes running light, brake and license plate light
*$79.95

Baja Diego 06-24-2011 10:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here is another image

The Letter J 06-24-2011 12:57 PM

I can't tell from the pictures, does that version have a clear/white license plate light on the underside as well?

edit: I was too busy looking at the pretty pictures to see that you stated IT DOES have a license plate light in your first post:jose

rider914 06-24-2011 01:23 PM

Nice :thumb

This is just the light/lense assembly? ...not the black undertail piece?

-M

Baja Diego 06-24-2011 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Letter J (Post 16245001)
I can't tell from the pictures, does that version have a clear/white license plate light on the underside as well?

edit: I was too busy looking at the pretty pictures to see that you stated IT DOES have a license plate light in your first post:jose

haha its all good :freaky

Baja Diego 06-24-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rider914 (Post 16245134)
Nice :thumb

This is just the light/lense assembly? ...not the black undertail piece?

-M

Its does include the black under tail piece as well. Its a OEM part from KTM...

rider914 06-25-2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baja Diego (Post 16245377)
Its does include the black under tail piece as well. Its a OEM part from KTM...

I replaced my undertail not too long ago.
Is it possible to get the light/lense assembly seperate?

-M

Baja Diego 06-27-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rider914 (Post 16250910)
I replaced my undertail not too long ago.
Is it possible to get the light/lense assembly seperate?

-M

yes you can for $20.00 you will need to call in and place the order over the phone. please reference ryder lee tail light assembly..

racer43 09-26-2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baja Diego (Post 16264341)
yes you can for $20.00 you will need to call in and place the order over the phone. please reference ryder lee tail light assembly..

Is the "ryder lee tail light assembly" a direct bolt on, or does it require a bracket to mount it on the stock under fender assembly? If it does need a bracket, is the bracket available for purchase, and how much does it cost? Thanks!

rfmorris 11-16-2011 04:18 AM

Euro Tail light
 
will it fit a 690 enduro r 2010?

jimmex 11-16-2011 08:38 PM

Will it fit '07 SE?

Baja Diego 11-22-2011 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfmorris (Post 17314370)
will it fit a 690 enduro r 2010?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmex (Post 17320993)
Will it fit '07 SE?

They will only fit the 04-07 EXC,MXC's XC and the 08-11 EXC,XCW's

herrhelmet 11-22-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baja Diego (Post 17361137)
They will only fit the 04-07 EXC,MXC's XC and the 08-11 EXC,XCW's


Do you have any photos of the license plate mount without the plate, so would could see what it looks like underneath?

Baja Diego 11-23-2011 02:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by herrhelmet (Post 17361276)
Do you have any photos of the license plate mount without the plate, so would could see what it looks like underneath?

here you go Herrhelmet..

herrhelmet 11-26-2011 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baja Diego (Post 17368817)
here you go Herrhelmet..



Thanks, answers my curiosity whether there were pre-drilled license plate holes... actually better to do your own.


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014