ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Dualsportplus (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=713612)

waterlilly 08-05-2011 05:11 PM

Dualsportplus

1 Attachment(s)

drcool 08-05-2011 05:32 PM

Outstanding Cath,
These are the ads I like to see around here. Growing business aimed at a quality market. :clap

I think it's about time you had your own thread in Canada. Others may not agree but when ever I'm planning an adventure my first stop is DSP. Happily I'm just around the corner but I've heard you cats are the kings of shipping!

Good luck finding a superstar
drcool

adiablolex 08-05-2011 07:22 PM

when you say "passion for motorcycles" does that include things that shouldn't be done on a bike? :D

bump for a local business with balls and great service :deal

Trondomatic 08-10-2011 11:16 PM

Wish you were in B.C.!

Lornce 08-11-2011 04:17 AM

All the best to fine people operating a terrific shop!

:thumb :thumb

nofate 08-11-2011 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drcool (Post 16562186)
Outstanding Cath,
These are the ads I like to see around here. Growing business aimed at a quality market. :clap

I think it's about time you had your own thread in Canada. Others may not agree but when ever I'm planning an adventure my first stop is DSP. Happily I'm just around the corner but I've heard you cats are the kings of shipping!

Good luck finding a superstar
drcool

Yup, great shipping. I got the tire I ordered the very next day.

Galaxy Pallets 09-02-2011 09:04 PM

Service ++++++

I was there this morning and got two Scouts put on. First time at the shop and was treated like a "regular". Super friendly and knowledgeable staff. Dealing with Jody for a few days previous and getting an education on tires was truly worthwhile. Thanks Jody, your advice was outstanding. Rick the mechanic, what can I say. I wish there were more like him in the industry. Here is a guy that gives great explanations and superb advice. The extra stuff he did and at no charge, wow, what can I say!!!! Les, now here is a seasoned traveler, I just wished I had more time to hear his stories. Biker Betty, talk about a super friendly, make you feel at home associate. Thanks for the conversation and hat.
Bottom line, great shop, superb individuals running the place, outstanding service. I'll definitely be back. Well worth the ride from Barrie.

BackRoader 09-03-2011 08:50 AM

A true Dual Sport Shop!!! Keep doing what you guys are doing!!!!
I hope hope you find someone that believes personal service is still appreciated by customers.
Thank you for the great service both mail order and in person.

Drif10 09-03-2011 10:39 AM

Grear shop. :nod

But I'm still gonna tease Jen about not knowing what size tires her own bike takes... :D

There's no adventure in turning around. Shoganai

skysailor 09-03-2011 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drif10 (Post 16776803)

But I'm still gonna tease Jen about not knowing what size tires her own bike takes... :D

And she might want to know what a "Grear" shop is? Might want to hold off on the teasing just a bit?

Drif10 09-03-2011 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skysailor (Post 16776906)
And she might want to know what a "Grear" shop is? Might want to hold off on the teasing just a bit?

Stoopit iphone. :lol3

waterlilly 09-05-2011 05:50 AM

Just wanted to Thank every one for the kind words. Just to let everyone know we now have a new employee on
board with us. Tim Mclean.
Tim has had a few bikes over the years, KLR650' and his current rides are Triumph Scrambler and a 1050 Tiger. :D

We will also now be starting a our Fall hours Closed Sunday and Mondays.

Tues to Friday 10-6pm
Sat 9-2pm

waterlilly 09-05-2011 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drif10 (Post 16776803)

Did you state which bike. She has 3 so you ask which bike and she will tell you the right size.:lol3

BackRoader 09-05-2011 08:54 AM

I have 5 bikes, tire size is not the issue, it's the COST.... LOL

ArthDuro 09-08-2011 05:36 AM

hey look a proper bike shop with kind folks inside
:thumb

Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:32 PM.