ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Regional forums (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Warped VIII (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=749889)

dzrtracin 04-11-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA Stu (Post 18432519)

That was a CLASSIC warped moment

RIDE ON!

Gerg 04-11-2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dzrtracin (Post 18432682)
That was a CLASSIC WTF warped moment

RIDE ON!

Fixed... the best part was all the KLR guys pouring all over it to get it running again.

Gerg

DaFoole 04-11-2012 01:59 PM

DaFoole reporting with your LIVE WEATHER UPDATE from Kernville, California!!!

*BUUUURP*

4/11/12 14:00

Weather is a mix of sun and clouds, dry pavement, occaisional light sprinkles, and sadly, no hot bikini'd babes coming by the pool....:cry

Rode over 155 yesterday and no snow to be found. (Lottsa sand and gravel, however...) Might be a bit after last night but there really wasn't much rain here so I doubt a Thursday/Friday traverse will be an issue...on the other hand, I could be full of shit....:lol3

BTW, Brewerey doesn't open until 4pm....:cry

YetiGS 04-11-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFoole (Post 18433188)
DaFoole reporting with your LIVE WEATHER UPDATE from Kernville, California!!!

*BUUUURP*

4/11/12 14:00

Weather is a mix of sun and clouds, dry pavement, occaisional light sprinkles, and sadly, no hot bikini'd babes coming by the pool....:cry

OUT.






:hide

DannyG 04-11-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YetiGS (Post 18433476)
OUT.






:hide


and i was thinking riding the GS:huh

Lonestar2112 04-11-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyG (Post 18433632)
and i was thinking riding the GS:huh

If you are riding yours then I'll have to ride mine. :wink:

DannyG 04-11-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonestar2112 (Post 18433641)
If you are riding yours then I'll have to ride mine. :wink:


i'm contemplating between GS weekend with no dirt or SE weekend with probably minimal dirt...

Lonestar2112 04-11-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyG (Post 18433663)
i'm contemplating between GS weekend with no dirt or SE weekend with probably minimal dirt...

I am having the same consideration, me for another reason. The BMW has heated gear and grips so the ride to Kernville would be much warmer. :wink:

SenorPeligro 04-11-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonestar2112 (Post 18433686)
I am having the same consideration, me for another reason. The BMW has heated gear and grips so the ride to Kernville would be much warmer. :wink:

It's OK to ride BMW's on the dirt...

:evil

Lonestar2112 04-11-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SenorPeligro (Post 18433692)
It's OK to ride BMW's on the dirt...

:evil

The street tires make it a totally fun experience, especially the soft silty sand. I have done it. I am thinking that streets in the mud ought to be front page worthy! :rofl

SenorPeligro 04-11-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonestar2112 (Post 18433700)
The street tires make it a totally fun experience, especially the soft silty sand. I have done it. I am thinking that streets in the mud ought to be front page worthy! :rofl

You might be onto something... the only time I've ever found myself hanging to the side of a sheer hillside after having been thrown off a trail involved a worn trailwing, some mud and a GS. :lol3

DannyG 04-11-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SenorPeligro (Post 18433692)
It's OK to ride BMW's on the dirt...

:evil


not my GS, it is never been down or been out in a d rain... has very easy 55k miles:wink:

http://dannyg.smugmug.com/Motorcycle...85_mbGxz-M.jpg

DaFoole 04-11-2012 03:37 PM

Lucky for you that you had ABS.....:lol3

Lonestar2112 04-11-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyG (Post 18433925)
not my GS, it is never been down or been out in a d rain... has very easy 55k miles:wink:

http://dannyg.smugmug.com/Motorcycle...85_mbGxz-M.jpg

We heard that about you. If we ride together I lead. I want to be back for Saturday dinner. :eek1

Although if it is going to be a cold as they say, we could use your fire building skills. :lol3

YetiGS 04-11-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyG (Post 18433632)
and i was thinking riding the GS:huh

Dude! I'd have to be dead to be out. :huh Did you not notice that I highlted the part of DaFoole's post that said, "no hot bikini'd babes coming by the pool"??


Of course I'll be there. Leaving at 8:30 tomorrow morning. :webers


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014