ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Regional forums (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Warped VIII (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=749889)

bourkeco 04-11-2012 09:09 PM

Awwww Man!!
 
Now I got to cary a 10x10 ez up on my Gs??? FU Manly Men!!!

DannyG 04-11-2012 09:36 PM

Looks like GS wimp club

SenorPeligro 04-11-2012 09:38 PM

:fyyff

bitwrench 04-11-2012 09:58 PM

Get Out
 
The weatherman has outdone himself this time...

"SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE POSSIBLE OVER THE SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY... SOUTHERN SIERRA NEVADA FOOTHILLS AND KERN COUNTY DESERT AREAS ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON AS ANOTHER STRONG LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM MOVES THROUGH THE AREA. DANGEROUS LIGHTNING... LOCALLY HEAVY RAIN... GUSTY WINDS... HAIL AND ISOLATED TORNADOES WILL BE POSSIBLE."

"Tornadoes will be possible" That's fookin rich. As well, Volcano's are possible. Buuut, prolly not.

Installed my second new license plate in the last 30 days. I'm 2 for 2 in Death Valley for plates. This last one is laying somewhere around Hunter mountain. I'll be dodging the tornadoes on the way there around noon manana. See youz all there. Ride safe...
Bitwrench

DannyG 04-11-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SenorPeligro (Post 18436874)
:fyyff

Just for that I'm trucking my GS:rofl

Lonestar2112 04-11-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyG (Post 18436957)
Just for that I'm trucking my GS:rofl

I did that once..........I never heard the end of that chit. In fact I still get chit over it. :huh

Fook it I'll ride the GS right into the tornado. Its a GS! It will make it! :wink:

Ben Carufel 04-11-2012 10:09 PM

Is it Thursday morning yet?

Aw fuck, bike's not packed. Nevermind. Slow that clock down please.

DannyG 04-11-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonestar2112 (Post 18436985)
I did that once..........I never heard the end of that chit. In fact I still get chit over it. :huh

Fook it I'll ride the GS right into the tornado. Its a GS! It will make it! :wink:

Ooopppsss

pierce 04-11-2012 10:13 PM

seriously, if I wasn't fighting this $#@$#@ flu thing, I'd be riding tomorrow AM, rain be damned. yes, I'm on a road bike with a half fairing, big deal. at worst, the campground gets some heavy short showers, although I do recall one warped where it pretty much rained all night one night, and another where we woke up sunday AM to a downpour an dhad to pack in the rain, but it was all good.

the central coast (santa cruz) forecast now has showers thursday morning, rain thursday night, showers friday, tapering off and clear/sunny saturday/sunday.

the kernville forecast now reads, rain thursday night, showers friday, tapering off. saturday night should be dry, sunday should be sunny. could be cold at night.

sounds like party weather to me!

montibank 04-11-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben Carufel (Post 18437001)
Is it Thursday morning yet?

Aw fuck, bike's not packed. Nevermind. Slow that clock down please.

Just finished waterproofing all my gear. Bags packed... Just gotta load my chit'n go.

Oh wait I gotta go to work tomorrow. I imagine they expect me to be productive, I wonder how that is gonna go.

Backoutonthehighway 04-11-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seavoyage (Post 18435790)
Bonerov, bixu, and I aren't heading out till O dark thirty Friday AM. SenorPeligro, GangPlank, and Cyath are riding down Thursday. Probably Pcfly, Gillafunk, and Oaklandstrom.

Thanks! Connected with Cyath. :deal

Backoutonthehighway 04-11-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montibank (Post 18437020)
Just finished waterproofing all my gear. Bags packed... Just gotta load my chit'n go.

Oh wait I gotta go to work tomorrow. I imagine they expect me to be productive, I wonder how that is gonna go.

Me too - took three rolls of saran wrap! :1drink

Lonestar2112 04-11-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montibank (Post 18437020)
Just finished waterproofing all my gear. Bags packed... Just gotta load my chit'n go.

Oh wait I gotta go to work tomorrow. I imagine they expect me to be productive, I wonder how that is gonna go.

It aint fooking working for me. I'll be going over my list and working on the bike at each break and over lunch.

RAZR 04-11-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonestar2112 (Post 18436985)
I did that once..........I never heard the end of that chit. In fact I still get chit over it. :huh

Fook it I'll ride the GS right into the tornado. Its a GS! It will make it! :wink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by pierce (Post 18437012)
seriously, if I wasn't fighting this $#@$#@ flu thing, !

Quote:

Originally Posted by montibank (Post 18437020)
Just finished waterproofing all my gear. Bags packed... Just gotta load my chit'n go.

Oh wait I gotta go to work tomorrow. I imagine they expect me to be productive, I wonder how that is gonna go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonestar2112 (Post 18437056)
It aint fooking working for me. I'll be going over my list and working on the bike at each break and over lunch.



thank you for not swearing.

my virgin ears couldn't handle any foul language.

i will be holding church on sunday if any of you fine gentlemen would like to share prayer.:pope

Lonestar2112 04-11-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAZR (Post 18437066)
thank you for not swearing.

my virgin ears couldn't handle any foul language.

i will be holding church on sunday if any of you fine gentlemen would like to share prayer.:pope

Since my wife had to head out of town to visit her sick dad I missed my fucking haircut (er shave) bring your stuff make some $$ :lol3:lol3:lol3


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014