ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Regional forums (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Warped VIII (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=749889)

YetiGS 01-14-2012 07:08 AM

:*sip* Hunh?? Too early for that. Unless you have a bloody mary for me?

Conestogaman 01-14-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YetiGS (Post 17748446)
:*sip* Hunh?? Too early for that. Unless you have a bloody mary for me?

Mmm... Bloody Marys.... :tb

Treadless 01-14-2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolandska

Beer, why always with the fucking beer?

Fuck it, I'm hanging out with Treadless and Stonewall. They drink tequila and Bourbon:freaky

Yo Henry, you buyin' or just taunting?

It's been so many years since I've finished a glass of beer from the kegs supplied that I

CA Stu 01-14-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treadless (Post 17749323)

It's been so many years since I've finished a glass of beer from the kegs supplied that I

...can't finish a sentence? :D

Anarchy now! :freaky

Conestogaman 01-14-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA Stu (Post 17749328)
...can't finish a sentence? :D

Anarchy now! :freaky

:rofl

Quote:

Originally Posted by longtallsally (Post 17743106)
If you do not walk your dog every 3 hours, you will be fined

I suppose the neighbors are good Comrades, and turn you in if you don't. How Communist. Does this count in the middle of the night? Do you have to get out of bed every 3 hours to walk the dog? And what about dogs that are capable of walking themselves?

My Staffordshire Terrier Belle has no problem running around my back yard all day long without my intervention, encouragement, and interaction, and she needs a bowl of food in the morning to get her awake enough to want out of her warm crate, and go out to potty...She has no fur to speak of, and gets cold easy, so she lags getting out of her warm bed in the morning without an 'incentive' to go outside. I used to have top pull her out by the collar just to get her up, til I started just making a bowl of food, and setting the timer.

If the rustle of the food bag, the filling of her bowl, or the clinking of the spoon stirring in the water, cider vinegar and honey doesn't have her sitting up and drooling, the 15 minute timer going off, definately does the trick. She just won't get up otherwise, and to go for a walk in the middle of the night would be a constant battle, without food. I don't think I would own a dog if Iived there, and it is likely I wouldn't do a lot of other things I like to do, either...:puke1

RAZR 01-14-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longtallsally (Post 17743106)
Yeah I'll ask the guys that were running around our neighborhood during the last elections painting swastikas on houses and cars.

I won't dive into this debate, but come and live over here in the midst of the oppressive culture and government, and it has NOTHING to do with corporate America. The GOVERNMENT controls EVERYTHING here. A couple quick examples: I'm not aloud to wash my car in the driveway. If you do not walk your dog every 3 hours, you will be fined. You must turn your car off at intersections. The list of "laws" they have here is truly staggering, and there is German logic to every single one. And the vast majority of them are completely devoid of common sense. Thus, why I hate being here as an American, working as an American, and then expected to assimilate into the Borg that exist here.

I'll take the Anti Christs (Nancy Pelosi and Jerry Brown for example) in CA and still be able to go ride off road and be merry in the vast state of Kalifornia than being trapped in this overpopulated hamster cage.

Amerkkka is owned by corporations. dunno what is better. and Germany is clean. maybe they're doing something right.:dunno
get back to Kalifornia and let's have this discussion over some delicious tekillya !:freaky:freaky:freaky

Conestogaman 01-14-2012 02:49 PM

I just got back from the Original Home Brew Outlet, and filled the grain bill for the stout. I'll be brewing it this Thursday! :deal

YetiGS 01-14-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conestogaman (Post 17751341)
I just got back from the Original Home Brew Outlet, and filled the grain bill for the stout. I'll be brewing it this Thursday! :deal

:happay

Gerg 01-14-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

:thumb

:freaky

Gerg 01-14-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treadless (Post 17749323)

You ignoring me? :dunno

JStory 01-14-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

You're my new best friend.

meat popsicle 01-14-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerg (Post 17752601)

He's just fickle - send him flowers or chocolates. :velvt

CA Stu 01-14-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meat popsicle (Post 17753881)
He's just fickle - explode your bike in his campsite

:super

CA Stu 01-14-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 666 (Post 17743105)
Just paypaled.
On 950. Anybody wants to try going Cane creek (chimney peak)in the direction "road closed"?

IN!

Codeword: Hold my beer and watch this!

Treadless 01-15-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerg (Post 17752601)

:hmmmmm

:nah everyone cupcake, everyone.

Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:37 AM.