ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Regional forums (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Warped VIII (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=749889)

CA Stu 02-02-2012 01:30 PM

I'll rob a liquor store on the way home.

PM me the <s>slush</s> suds fund donation instructions, k?

This WARPED I'm gonna pace myself.
No more than one beer per hour per pound of body weight. :1drink

dyvking 02-02-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treadless (Post 17892771)
:dunno Still waiting for the prognosis on the shoulder that was carved open so bits and pieces could be yanked out and or screwed together. I need to be sure of it's durability to withstand :ricky,:freaky or someone falling off his drunk and attempting to use me a prop. :wink:

Well..crap. I thought for sure you'd be healed by now. Here's hoping you're recovered enough by April to make it! You know.. so I'll have someone to use for a prop :D

JStory 02-02-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pierce (Post 17893164)
I pledge $100 for the 'save gerg's a$$ slush fund'...

One More Here

JStory 02-02-2012 01:47 PM

[QUOTE=Backoutonthehighway;17894600]
Time to meet this group of degenerates I've publicly associated myself with anyway. QUOTE]

You're responsible for bringing your own goat.:deal

YetiGS 02-02-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JStory (Post 17894839)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Backoutonthehighway (Post 17894600)
Time to meet this group of degenerates I've publicly associated myself with anyway.

You're responsible for bringing your own goat.:deal

:photog

I prefer sheep. :norton

Lonestar2112 02-02-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyvking (Post 17894759)
Well..crap. I thought for sure you'd be healed by now. Here's hoping you're recovered enough by April to make it! You know.. so I'll have someone to use for a prop :D

I can swing by and put him on the b- seat. do you think he'll be good, or do I need to tie him up. OBTW, I'll be on my 650L, so the seat might be a bit small. :lol3

pierce 02-02-2012 02:26 PM

Cover Gerg's a$$ fund pledges so far......
  1. $100 - pierce
  2. $100 - sopsacat
  3. $100 - lonestar2112
  4. $100 - Backoutonthehighway
  5. $100 - JStory

there ya go, at least $500 available to CGA so far....

eatpasta 02-02-2012 02:30 PM

I *may* be in ..... still have to hash out some details but if I get it my way ill be up there on the 650R hoping to see some of these challenging trails for once!

:clap

GillaFunk 02-02-2012 03:25 PM

Regarding this Gerg Fund thing.... As you know I am a WARPED guy. I have attended every single one since its inception. HOWEVER, I don't see why we need to over commit ourselves to cover everyone else's asses.

If the spirit of ADV and WARPED is to get together and have a good time......why should just a few individuals step up and shell out cash just because the rest of the herd is having 'commitment issues'. Hell, its hard enough to get anyone else but Gerg, Yeti, Treadless and SamBucca to organize these events.

My $0.27

That said, I can kick in $100. Bet sure as shit though, that if I see anyone mooching at the event (camping for free, eating free, winning schwag for free) I will right propperly pour my hookah water in their gas tank and shit in their tent. :D

- These words as spoken by the GillaFunk

CA Stu 02-02-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GillaFunk (Post 17895581)
Regarding this Gerg Fund thing.... As you know I am a WARPED guy. I have attended every single one since its inception. HOWEVER, I don't see why we need to over commit ourselves to cover everyone else's asses.

If the spirit of ADV and WARPED is to get together and have a good time......why should just a few individuals step up and shell out cash just because the rest of the herd is having 'commitment issues'. Hell, its hard enough to get anyone else but Gerg, Yeti, Treadless and SamBucca to organize these events.

My $0.27

That said, I can kick in $100. Bet sure as shit though, that if I see anyone mooching at the event (camping for free, eating free, winning schwag for free) I will right propperly pour my hookah water in their gas tank and shit in their tent. :D

Simmer down cupcake. :rad

I don't remember seeing you at the inaugural one? :deal

Bigger Al 02-02-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GillaFunk (Post 17895581)

My $0.27

Brought a tear to my eye.

itsatdm 02-02-2012 05:15 PM

Tax the rich.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...XKvbR-WcSvTP-g :D

DaFoole 02-02-2012 05:26 PM

I pledge $100 for the 'save gerg's a$$ slush fund'...

I'll cough up the same after payday....:1drink

house problems just cost me $2k.....:baldy

GillaFunk 02-02-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA Stu (Post 17895869)
Simmer down cupcake. :rad

I don't remember seeing you at the inaugural one? :deal

I said I have been to every WARPED. Song-dog was never hailed as a 'WARPED Trip/Tour'

From my smugmug April of 2005 :1drink

http://gillafunk.smugmug.com/Motorcy...00_kxeot-M.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigger Al (Post 17895993)
Brought a tear to my eye.

Al....please.....dry up and blow away :lol3

DaFoole 02-02-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eatpasta (Post 17895143)
I *may* be in ..... still have to hash out some details but if I get it my way ill be up there on the 650R hoping to see some of these challenging trails for once!

:clap

:thumb

Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:33 AM.