ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Regional forums (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Warped VIII (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=749889)

eatpasta 02-07-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JStory (Post 17930604)
Where is this?


The first picture is the poppy preserve near Lancaster and the curvey road is Breckenridge Rd. It goes from Bake-o to Caliente-Bodfish.... unless im mistaken.

....which this time of year usually looks like this.....

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/a...1/DSC_0292.jpg

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/a...1/DSC_0298.jpg

yes, impassable. Sometimes its not snowed it. I got bad information last year and went up there and had to turn around. It took me something like an extra three hours to backtrack all the way around.

:dunno

RAZR 02-07-2012 10:48 AM

i've never seen Caliente-Bodfish Rd snowed in during WARPED.

that pic looks like the Sawmill area.:dunno

pierce 02-07-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YetiGS (Post 17929038)
Ted is who I went with. Good guy.


We should invite him to WARPED . . . :wink:

I did, the year I organized it... his response "I don't even own a bike anymore, I'm like the cobbler with no shoes"

pierce 02-07-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAZR (Post 17930790)
i've never seen Caliente-Bodfish Rd snowed in during WARPED.

that pic looks like the Sawmill area.:dunno

looks like Mt Brekenridge to me...

http://pierce.smugmug.com/By-Date/20...IMG8362-XL.jpg

(hard to see, but there's snow past that gate and fallen tree)

GillaFunk 02-07-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longtallsally (Post 17914837)

http://www.sikworld.com/images/Hilar...World_1077.jpg


Quote:

Originally Posted by longtallsally (Post 17914837)
I'm going to steal her G Wagen.

NO, we discussed this, its called a a G- Unit so you can get matching bling, Dawg.
http://i1-games.softpedia-static.com...it-Chain_1.jpg




eatpasta 02-07-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAZR (Post 17930790)
i've never seen Caliente-Bodfish Rd snowed in during WARPED..

dood you either read way too fast or at a 3rd grade level. I wrote that it's breckenridge!

:mulie

JStory 02-07-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eatpasta (Post 17930727)
The first picture is the poppy preserve near Lancaster and the curvey road is Breckenridge Rd. It goes from Bake-o to Caliente-Bodfish.... unless im mistaken.

Thanks.

DaFoole 02-07-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eatpasta (Post 17930395)

anyways..... you guys have fun without me.


:cry

You will be missed....

eatpasta 02-07-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JStory (Post 17931615)
Thanks.

no worries.... DO NOT miss Caliente/Bodfish if you've never seen it....

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/a.../520389322.jpg


http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/a.../520389332.jpg

eatpasta 02-07-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFoole (Post 17931647)
:cry

You will be missed....


yeah its a bummer..... maybe ill take thurs fri off next year and actually come up and spend a few days. That would be awesome.

:evil

Gerg 02-07-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eatpasta (Post 17931698)
yeah its a bummer..... maybe ill take thurs fri off next year and actually come up and spend a few days. That would be awesome.

:evil


Hey! He's getting REmarried. Screw 'em if he can't get it right!

Gerg

eatpasta 02-07-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerg (Post 17931754)
Hey! He's getting REmarried. Screw 'em if he can't get it right!

Gerg


:lol3

yeah well as some of you probably know..... attending this wedding is not on my list of decisions to make.

Next year!

:freaky

so tip one of me this year

bourkeco 02-07-2012 05:58 PM

Still time
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eatpasta (Post 17932293)
:lol3

yeah well as some of you probably know..... attending this wedding is not on my list of decisions to make.

Next year!

:freaky

so tip one of me this year

Still lots of time for it to fall apart a d get canceled... Fingers crossed!!:wink:

richard cabesa 02-07-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eatpasta (Post 17932293)
:lol3

yeah well as some of you probably know..... attending this wedding is not on my list of decisions to make.

so tip one of me this year

I've met him :lol3


We'll tip two or three :freaky

Treadless 02-07-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerg (Post 17931754)
Hey! He's getting REmarried. Screw 'em if he can't get it right!

Gerg


:lol3


....pot meet kettle. :evil :zilla



Quote:

Originally Posted by eatpasta (Post 17932293)

so tip one of me this year


So is this the EMP version of cow tipping? :dunno


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014