ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Equipment (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Givi S310 Trekker lights (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=770770)

Karbono 03-07-2012 02:43 PM

Givi S310 Trekker lights
 
Has anyone seen these up close?


http://www.givi.it/Accessories-for-b...Trekker-Lights

http://www.autoramaweb.it/ecommerce/...vi-500x500.jpg

DinX 03-08-2012 04:56 AM

Following this thread. I have asked the same on another forum. They look pretty good and are pretty cheap (150) with relay and handlebar button included.

Karbono 03-08-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DinX (Post 18165333)
Following this thread. I have asked the same on another forum. They look pretty good and are pretty cheap (150) with relay and handlebar button included.

You can find them on www.ebay.it for 100 + postage. I think the cheapest one I found was 100 + 32. Most of the sellers don't send to other countries. I'm travelling to Italy next month... Maybe I'll look over there.

Karbono 03-08-2012 09:48 AM

Meanwhile, if someone finds a review, feel free to post it here.

DinX 03-08-2012 12:36 PM

At first sight it looks like they have a plastic housing in stead of aluminum. But hey, for that price ... :)

Karbono 03-08-2012 12:41 PM

It's plastic, but it's the kind of plastic that's tougher than most aluminium. Givi's plastic cases can take a beating.

DinX 03-08-2012 01:12 PM

Then I know what to buy when I get my next paycheck :)

Karbono 03-21-2012 03:51 PM

I ordered a set of these for 103

DinX 04-03-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karbono (Post 18272224)
I ordered a set of these for 103

Any news on that ? :ear

SauceSquatch 04-04-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karbono (Post 18272224)
I ordered a set of these for 103

I'd be interested in your review...

kojack 04-06-2012 07:46 AM

Yes, please a review. Also do you think you can retrofit to a hid?

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk

nobody 04-06-2012 03:42 PM

Givi should probably fit those somewhere else on that TNR

SauceSquatch 04-06-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobody (Post 18396012)
Givi should probably fit those somewhere else on that TNR

Yeah, if you have a stationary headlight I feel like you need something attached to the forks as well, but on that where would you put em?

nobody 04-07-2012 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SauceSquatch (Post 18396961)
Yeah, if you have a stationary headlight I feel like you need something attached to the forks as well, but on that where would you put em?

Inside the crash guards somehow or forks or next to headlight,the way I see it that fairing will be trashed in case of a lay down

SauceSquatch 04-07-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobody (Post 18400306)
Inside the crash guards somehow or forks or next to headlight,the way I see it that fairing will be trashed in case of a lay down

Ahhh, good point. That would just grind in, I didn't even think of that.


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014