ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ask Baldy, blame AceRph (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Don't if this is the place? (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=822565)

pprO.R.A. 09-01-2012 08:59 AM

Don't if this is the place?

I have some cool pics I would like to share. They are on CD-rom discs, or the hard drive of my computer.

I must admit I am a techno dufass dipshit.

But what is the preffered way inmates use to post pics, without having to buy a SMUGMUG account.
Did some research on "Ask Baldy" sticky, but there is mixed opinions about using Photobucket free
service and google picasa,,,,meaning those methods don't work consistantly.

Dexter2811 09-01-2012 10:22 AM

I have a Photobucket account since last year and never had a problem with it... It's the easiest way to upload photos I've tried so far...

pprO.R.A. 09-01-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexter2811 (Post 19496950)
I have a Photobucket account since last year and never had a problem with it... It's the easiest way to upload photos I've tried so far...

Thanks, Dexter2811, I'll give it a go. BTW is that a free acct?

Dexter2811 09-01-2012 03:39 PM

yes, the free one is more than enough...

advNZer? 09-01-2012 03:41 PM

I have a Flickr account no probs there either

ben2go 09-01-2012 06:54 PM

Photobucket has been taken over by another entity from my understanding.I have had one issue and surprisingly it was handled quickly.I received an email from a team member saying sorry and they were on it.Twenty minutes later,they had the issue repaired.Three hours later,I had an email asking if everything was handled proper and asking if I was having anymore issue.I sent return response thanking them and letting them know all was well in the world of internets.

I still recommend a smug mug account.Total control over your content,TOTAL.I will be moving my pics there,when my blogs start doing better.

MrBob 09-02-2012 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pprO.R.A. (Post 19496542)
I have some cool pics I would like to share. They are on CD-rom discs, or the hard drive of my computer.

I must admit I am a techno dufass dipshit.

But what is the preffered way inmates use to post pics, without having to buy a SMUGMUG account.
Did some research on "Ask Baldy" sticky, but there is mixed opinions about using Photobucket free
service and google picasa,,,,meaning those methods don't work consistantly.

I started here with Photobucket and it was perfectly adequate, though I hate the ads. If you really get into posting Smugmug is a good next step. I don't know what I'd do without it now.

Unstable Rider 01-12-2013 08:27 PM

Photobucket, free, no problems. They also have a free "advanced" editing area, much like PhotoShop for those that don't own a copy.

I turn my audio off so I don't have to listen to their commercials.

Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:46 PM.