||10-03-2012 12:06 PM
BaseCamp 4.0.2 Update Available - WIN
Just installed Basecamp 4.0.2, a bunch of fixes. That might help with some of your issues of late.
||10-06-2012 06:48 AM
Thanks for mentioning this! Am updating now. :thumb
The list of fixes:
- Added smoothing of speed and heart rate graphs.
- Improved Track Join inside of an Adventure
- Change to not show the "Filter Results" option in the find results if there are no results to filter.
- Fixed layout not being remembered properly between application runs.
- Fixed layout being different after exiting from Adventure playback.
- Fixed an issue with the "References" tab page not being properly updated when changing selection.
- Fixed an issue with route shaping point info being lost when erasing points from a route.
- Fixed an issue with track color being changed when tracks are filtered.
- Fixed an issue with not updating the summary in the route dialog when points are unselected.
- Fixed some issues with login and re-login for MyGarmin services
- Fixed doing an undo while drawing a route ending the route. Now only the last via point is removed.
- Fixed an issue when importing photos with invalid time EXIF data.
- Fixed text messages from Basestation devices being repeatedly notified
- Fixed an issue with route join
- Fixed an issue with the route divide tool
- Fixed an issue with duplicating routes
- Fixed an issue with adding waypoints into routes in an Adventure
- Fixed an issue with line breaks being repeatedly added to GPX files
- Fixed an issue with click & drag on the map hiding properties dialog
- Fixed an issue with importing KML or KMZ files that had downloadable content.
- Fixed an issue with creating a waypoint via the map context menu when a list folder is selected
- Fixed an issue where the waypoint ordering was not updated when changing the main track in an Adventure
- Fixed an issue when clicking on the 'X' to remove a tag from the References tab page.
- Fixed an issue when changing map detail level before putting focus into the map views.
- Fixed an issue where the creation date of a photo waypoint didn't match the creation date of the photo's EXIF data
- Fixed an issue with waypoints sometimes not being shown on the map
- Fixed an issue with some card products not being recognized. Unfortunately this requires re-indexing all card products.
- Fixed various other customer reported issues
|Times are GMT -7. It's 09:36 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014