ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Latin America (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Adv Riders in Guatemala (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=846264)

richsuz 12-05-2012 07:58 AM

Adv Riders in Guatemala
 
Reading a fellow Guatemalan ADV rider's RR, I came to realize that we should start organizing ourselves to know each other and to help fellow riders while in our country. I myself feel privileged to be part of this group, although my traveling experience is limited to Mex and CA. I have been trying to do my best to make riders from the world over feel at home while in Guatemala, which has given me the opportunity to meet some of the most wonderful people while in their high of living their dreams! Maybe as an organized group we can improve on the experience that people leave Guatemala with, whilst making friends in the process...

So far, it's me, Richsuz,:clap Guaterider:clap and CHAPIN:clap.

Anyone else? Maybe, as suggested by Julio (Guaterider) we could organize a meet/ride maybe sometime in January?

GuateRider 12-05-2012 09:10 AM

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap

If you do it in January, count me in !!!! We should also get some good friends like marior97 from El Salvador to join us!

purpledrake 12-05-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuateRider (Post 20183180)
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap

If you do it in January, count me in !!!! We should also get some good friends like marior97 from El Salvador to join us!

Gentlemen,

Although I don't know any of you, I wish you the best in this endeavor. Please drop a line to elsalvadorklr (Christian). He is a fine man, and would make a great addition to the group.

PD

Catours 12-05-2012 10:01 AM

Don't forget us: Catours

Always happy to help from Antigua.

richsuz 12-05-2012 01:58 PM

Great to hear from you Chris and Julio, lets add more of us to the list.

ADV Fool 12-05-2012 09:07 PM

Many Thanks
 
Local ADV Folks,

Many thanks for starting this post. My riding partner and I leave for Panama from California in early February. Nice feeling to have local ADV folks to search knowledge from.

ADV Fool. :clap :clap :clap

richsuz 12-06-2012 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADV Fool (Post 20187845)
Local ADV Folks,

Many thanks for starting this post. My riding partner and I leave for Panama from California in early February. Nice feeling to have local ADV folks to search knowledge from.

ADV Fool. :clap :clap :clap

Hey there ADV Fool. We shall be o the look out for you two! :ricky:ricky

marior97 12-06-2012 05:34 AM

Count me in, always fun to ride to Guate !:clap:freaky:clap

richsuz 12-06-2012 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marior97 (Post 20189069)
Count me in, always fun to ride to Guate !:clap:freaky:clap

That is what I think about riding to El Salvador!!:1drink

Where are you at exactly?

mcgiggle 12-06-2012 06:22 AM

We're heading your way :) cross Nicaragua into Honduras in a couple of day time so you guys aren't far away.

Cheers
Pete & Caf

richsuz 12-06-2012 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcgiggle (Post 20189300)
We're heading your way :) cross Nicaragua into Honduras in a couple of day time so you guys aren't far away.

Cheers
Pete & Caf

Pete,
I wrote you about your Hypershock shipping problem on the HUBB...

marior97 12-07-2012 02:38 PM

In San Salvador, cel (503)77298843

Quote:

Originally Posted by richsuz (Post 20189204)
That is what I think about riding to El Salvador!!:1drink

Where are you at exactly?


Chiriqui Charlie 12-07-2012 03:31 PM

Interesting timing on this topic! In a few days I am leaving Panama for a short trip north, I want to make a good tour of Nicaragua, but hope to have enough time to see some of Guatemala and El Salvador. I will be following this to gleen any insights as to things I shouldn't miss!

richsuz 12-11-2012 01:40 PM

Gracias Mario.
 
Thanks for going to the dealer and getting back to me so quickly. We ordered the parts from Nevada BMW and they will ship them overnight Thurs to Miami, I hope the courier is able to get them to me by Saturday. Great help....

marior97 12-12-2012 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiriqui Charlie (Post 20200470)
Interesting timing on this topic! In a few days I am leaving Panama for a short trip north, I want to make a good tour of Nicaragua, but hope to have enough time to see some of Guatemala and El Salvador. I will be following this to gleen any insights as to things I shouldn't miss!

Hola Charlie, give me a call or email
77298843
marior97@yahoo.com


Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014