ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendors (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Tye dyed texas tourguide>>new tye dyed texas stickers here now!!!maps tours goodies (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=851162)

Mr2mch 12-26-2012 03:56 PM

Please PM me if you want a sticker $3.50 incl shipping

BUTLER MAPS IN STOCK - FULL MAP CATALOG $14.95 ea Ask about special set pricing...

STATE & REGION MAPS (mostly pavement oriented w/some non paved too)
Texas Hill Country - Ozarks - Colorado - Utah - Wyoming - Montana - Idaho - Southern Calif - Northern Calif
& coming soon - Arizona & New Mexico + 4 !! Eastern Region maps covering the Smokies & Appalichan Mtns.

BACK COUNTRY DISCOVERY ROUTES (Dual Sport & ADV oriented non paved)
Colorado - Utah - Washington ...with Arizona in the works

Ask me about my 4" Tye Dyed Texas stickers.... $3.50ea incl shipping or 3 for $10 ...5 for $15

Mr2mch 01-02-2013 07:23 AM

TYE DYED TEXAS Stickers & Butler map delivery to AUSTIN

HEY HEY...All ya'll.

Looks like I'll be headin south next Saturday the 12th. Gonna meet up with Carl (WhiskeySmith) Mark (GravelGuy) & Mike (o_matic) at Lone Star BMW/Triumph to deliver some of my new Tye Dyed Texas stickers & a few maps. Anyone else wanna join in??? We'll prob head somewhere for lunch while Carl's bike is gettin it's service. I'll be ridin down from Waco if someone from up this way wants to come along.

...LEMME KNO, Rod

eakins 01-02-2013 09:56 PM

way cool Rod!

Mr2mch 01-03-2013 06:30 AM

Thanx Bill....... Ya'll kno ya need some o these stickers.....!huh

UPDATE: Jan 5th 013

Loco Coyote has a new addition to their collection.

Above the check out counter & to the right on the wall shelves.

Mr2mch 01-08-2013 06:29 PM

POST yer PICS

Now ya'll kno that ya need ta post up yer pics of where my Tye Dyed Texas sticker(s) ended up. Bikes..bags...helmets...hotels...tool boxes...Hell....even a cage is ok (I've already put one on mine) I'll leave it up to someone else to catch a pic of my personal sticker placements...(TAKE A PIC GET A STICK er ... FREE) to the 1st one to post a pic of one of my personal sticker placements.

...& NO COPIES OF MY PICS ALREADY POSTED HERE OR ELSEWHERE

Mr2mch 01-10-2013 07:30 AM

Saturday Jan 12th Austin sticker/map Delivery Plans

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr2mch (Post 20377191)
HEY HEY...All ya'll.

Looks like I'll be headin south next Saturday the 12th. Gonna meet up with Carl (WhiskeySmith) Mark (GravelGuy) & Mike (o_matic) at Lone Star BMW/Triumph to deliver some of my new Tye Dyed Texas stickers & a few maps. Anyone else wanna join in??? We'll prob head somewhere for lunch while Carl's bike is gettin it's service. I'll be ridin down from Waco if someone from up this way wants to come along.

...LEMME KNO, Rod

Looks like I'll be a watchin the weather closely to see what it's gonna do on Saturday. I need to be able to ride my bike down to make the delivery feasable & I'm not too interested about riding in the rain when it's cool/cold. Hopefully the rain will hold off until later in the day.

Mr2mch 01-10-2013 04:48 PM

Tye Dyed Stickerization....NO ONE IS SAFE

I've been gettin requests for the stickers from other fellow Texans whether here in the homeland....or in various other locales. I've already sent a bunch to NashVegas & some went the other direction & ended up in AZ.
Thanx everyone....Ya'll keep the requests comin...I'll get more of em.

Mr2mch 01-11-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr2mch (Post 20444992)
Looks like I'll be a watchin the weather closely to see what it's gonna do on Saturday. I need to be able to ride my bike down to make the delivery feasable & I'm not too interested about riding in the rain when it's cool/cold. Hopefully the rain will hold off until later in the day.

OK....I'm gonna hafta wait until mornin to see if water is fallin from the sky.
If not I'm leavin at 8:30

SAT 7:30 UPDATE...Looks like it's gonna be Lone Star in a car for me
sooooo....
DANG....Almost made it back home before the cold front blew in....Jus north of Moody actually....Around 5PM
After Rusty,Thomas & Carl took off Mike & I were hangin out with Kosmic & Voltar for a while (sorry Chuey's) We went back over to Lone Star...I said seeya to o_matic & proceeded to take up a bunch more of Robert's time talkin various stuff.

Lone Star has got to be one of the best stocked dealerships around....truly impressive in this economy.

It was great havin a crowd show up today...even with the crappy weather..
We'll do it again on a better lookin day. (& head for that Q place... (?Mickelthwaite Meats?)

BIG THANX to all for the stickey purchases....also to Carl & Mike for the maps!

Mr2mch 02-25-2013 08:08 AM

New Batch of TYE DYED TEXAS STICKERS HERE NOW!!!

I still have a few stickers left

Mr2mch 07-02-2013 07:19 AM

New items

Got a new supply of Butler maps in. See the first post for the list of available maps.

...& my cool stickers, hippie

Mr2mch 10-31-2013 10:16 AM

Roll The Bones 4 Rally specials continued....

I still have a limited supply of Texas Hill Country 2nd Ed maps to offer up at a special price if you buy any other Butler map from me.....

ANY BUTLER MAP FROM MY STOCK $15..... ADD THE THC 2nd Ed MAP FOR $10
I HAVE A TOTAL OF 9 THC MAPS TO OFFER
shipping extra
ALSO.... You can add an OZARK map to that offer for an extra $10 ...so that's 3 MAPS TOTAL FOR $35!! I ONLY HAVE 4 OF THE OZ MAPS AVAILABLE THOUGH SO ACT FAST!!

Basically same as the Roll The Bones 4 Rally pricing, but limiting to any ONE map + a THC or THC/OZ map. I'm going ta donate $5/8 of each sale to Wounded Warrior Project to augment what I was able to give at RTB4 rally.

THE LIST...
KamLeeR 1 CO 1 THC $25

Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:18 AM.