ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trials (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Trials riders near Golden Colorado (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=852054)

jblen 12-30-2012 07:40 PM

Trials riders near Golden Colorado

Hello all, I'm a 41 yr. old trials newb that recently picked up a 2005 Montesa 4RT Repsol. I'm coming from a couple years of trail riding in AZ and CO. My house is on a 10 acre lot and I'm in the process of building a course. If anybody in the area wants to assist in building obstacles and/or ride, let me know! First tractor tire is here and another coming in a week.

neduro 12-31-2012 01:29 PM

Sweet! There are quite a few trials guys near golden I know, party at your house!

Moto Beak 01-04-2013 06:28 PM

Cool. You are going to get hooked real fast with your own playground. Practice makes perfect. I won't have much time over the winter, but I would be glad to help with some practice sections.

jblen 01-04-2013 08:01 PM

I'm committed now. Picked up a 2013 Sherco 305 a couple days ago. 2 more tractor tires today for a total of 3.

Neduro - party at my house indeed!
Moto Beak - would love the help!

Shercoman 01-17-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jblen (Post 20398753)
I'm committed now. Picked up a 2013 Sherco 305 a couple days ago. 2 more tractor tires today for a total of 3.

Neduro - party at my house indeed!
Moto Beak - would love the help!

I'd be glad to join you and help.Live in Pine but work in Wheat Ridge.

jjustj 01-30-2013 09:42 AM

have you checked out the RMTA???

http://www.rockymountaintrials.org/

:ear

jjustj 01-30-2013 09:44 AM

wes weber. to the white courtesy phone!!!!

[QUOTE=jblen;20361133]Hello all, I'm a 41 yr. old trials newb that recently picked up a 2005 Montesa 4RT Repsol. I'm coming from a couple years of trail riding in AZ and CO. My house is on a 10 acre lot and I'm in the process of building a course. If anybody in the area wants to assist in building obstacles and/or ride, let me know! First tractor tire is here and another coming in a week.[/QUOT:clap:clap:clap

dodgerdodger 01-31-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jblen (Post 20361133)
Hello all, I'm a 41 yr. old trials newb that recently picked up a 2005 Montesa 4RT Repsol. I'm coming from a couple years of trail riding in AZ and CO. My house is on a 10 acre lot and I'm in the process of building a course. If anybody in the area wants to assist in building obstacles and/or ride, let me know! First tractor tire is here and another coming in a week.

Hey man, I would be up for helping out with things on your property. I live right north of Standly Lake, and work right outside of Golden.

Hit me up with a PM or something. Would be fun to work on building up a course.

Wes Weber 01-31-2013 08:11 PM

Wow, I've been waiting to hear something this cool for 20 years.

I've always dreamed of owning a decent amount of land and creating a trials course. So, I'm definitely in for helping build one! I live in Golden as well.

Can't wait!!!! :webers

I'll PM you my contact info...

auldublinr 02-21-2013 02:24 PM

New best friends

Yousa a new gang of fyffes or whatever that sticker reads that I can go annoy!!! Been thinking about getting one of these bikes for a while . It might improve my no skills trail riding. Plus us Pikeys r good with a pick.That last sentence was iffy.
Anyway I'd luv to come help if you'd have me . :evil

arapaho 02-24-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jblen (Post 20361133)

Did someone mention trials party?

I'm in, but located up the hill a ways. Of course it'll be riding weather in golden before it is here, so I'll be up for coming down there. And I can use a shovel.

Times are GMT -7.   It's 03:53 AM.