ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   The perfect line and other riding myths (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   anyone go to the garage and stare at you bike? (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=855888)

ENDODB4 01-15-2013 06:40 PM

anyone go to the garage and stare at you bike?
 
I do a lot., my girl thinks I'm a freak, Long story short I'm on my second Wee and well... Time well spent for me.. Am I crazy?

Big Jon 01-15-2013 06:44 PM

Nah, we all do it. It's called "Spring Fever" and it starts around Dec. 1st...

Lee Dodge 01-15-2013 06:58 PM

Yup, garage ikebana.



http://books.google.com/books?id=Vep...kebana&f=false

ArmSC 01-15-2013 08:30 PM

Oh yeah, but with the warm weather we have been getting it hasn't been much.

kingofZroad 01-15-2013 08:52 PM

I bought a new Tiger 800XC in November, just in time for the snow to fly here in western Colorado.... I got a great deal on a left over 2012, but this is TORTURING me!!!

pluric 01-15-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDODB4 (Post 20494543)
I do a lot., my girl thinks I'm a freak, Long story short I'm on my second Wee and well... Time well spent for me.. Am I crazy?

You would stare at a wee over a girl? You just answered your own question.

PeterW 01-15-2013 09:55 PM

Now if you could get her to take her clothes off and sit on the bike ....

That would be sane.












Did I mention ?, we want pictures ?

(Not crazy also)
Pete

sidetrack one 01-16-2013 12:28 AM

I would be wary of anyone who DIDN'T!!!:deal:D

10/10ths 01-16-2013 02:45 AM

Hell....
 
....to the Fuck Yah!!!!!

Chef Gareth 01-16-2013 04:30 AM

I am lucky to have a wife that understands my passion for bikes and am just as happy sitting having a beer and looking at the bike as riding it (I ride a lot too). She knows that my bikes are just as important to me as she is. Hahaha good to see im not the only one :lol3

Offcamber 01-16-2013 05:31 AM

I do but then again I just brought the bike home last Saturday and I can't ride for months....:cry

M Bouthillette 01-16-2013 05:59 AM

I have yet to receive my bike, but I do glance at the panier system that came in last week...

ENDODB4 01-16-2013 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluric (Post 20495787)
You would stare at a wee over a girl? You just answered your own question.

You haven't seen my girl..:dllama

fractalsource 01-16-2013 06:10 AM

I stare at mine. I start it, and let it warm up. I turn it back off I clean it. I imagine new parts for it. I think of us, together. Alone. It is a bit alarming how obsessed a guy can get. I have never, ever, regretted the romantic thoughts I share with my bikes. The amount of money I have spent on them. - My friend does it, too. - If your not staring at your bike in your spare time, then maybe you need a different bike.



:dllama

jaredtowne 01-16-2013 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fractalsource (Post 20497808)
I stare at mine. I start it, and let it warm up. I turn it back off I clean it. I imagine new parts for it. I think of us, together. Alone. It is a bit alarming how obsessed a guy can get. I have never, ever, regretted the romantic thoughts I share with my bikes. The amount of money I have spent on them. - My friend does it, too. - If your not staring at your bike in your spare time, then maybe you need a different bike.



:dllama


:lol3
that response just made me laugh.


Winter months are horrible, especially if you finish a project early.

I bolt on odds and ends, find stuff to wrench on it that certainly isnt needed. take it apart, put it together..


Times are GMT -7.   It's 05:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014