ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Old's Cool (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   1951 bsa m33 (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=859310)

eldomike 01-29-2013 12:06 PM

1951 bsa m33
 
Don't think I've ever taken very many pics of this old bike of mine, thought you BSA fans might like to see some.....1952 BSA 500 M33....see link for pics...

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m...2%20BSA%20M33/

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...%20M33/043.jpg

TheVikingRider 01-29-2013 12:38 PM

Bu tee full :clap

England-Kev 01-29-2013 01:29 PM

Nice one Mike, you can see my old one here...
http://kevindean.zenfolio.com/p1018503848/slideshow

:clap

bpeckm 01-29-2013 01:29 PM

Now that is REAL patina.... love the photo of speedo and its' "rubber" grommet!

:freaky

eldomike 01-29-2013 01:32 PM

Yep, I've looked at your bike many times...thanks for your help finding parts for mine...

Quote:

Originally Posted by England-Kev (Post 20602989)
Nice one Mike, you can see my old one here...
http://kevindean.zenfolio.com/p1018503848/slideshow

:clap


eldomike 01-29-2013 01:33 PM

Thanks.. no shortage of patina on this one :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpeckm (Post 20602991)
Now that is REAL patina.... love the photo of speedo and its' "rubber" grommet!

:freaky


England-Kev 01-29-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eldomike (Post 20603012)
Yep, I've looked at your bike many times...thanks for your help finding parts for mine...

You only have to ask...:deal

Rich B 01-29-2013 01:56 PM

Sweeeeet! :clap

I am slowly putting an M33 back together, also a 1952. Next up, get the sheet metal painted. Mechanical is all but done. I love looking at it...they just look right. :D

eldomike 01-29-2013 01:57 PM

Kool, any pictures you can share....?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich B (Post 20603214)
Sweeeeet! :clap

I am slowly putting an M33 back together, also a 1952. Next up, get the sheet metal painted. Mechanical is all but done. I love looking at it...they just look right. :D



Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014