ADVrider

ADVrider (http://www.advrider.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet. (http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Itís Showtime Ė Spokane/Coeur dí Alene (http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=960064)

Ladybug0048 03-07-2014 05:17 PM

Itís Showtime Ė Spokane/Coeur dí Alene

Let’s meet for breakfast before the Inland Northwest Motorcycle Show on Saturday. The show opens at 10:00 AM so let’s meet at 9:00 AM :dg

Saturday March 15, 2014
9:00 AM
Felts Field
6105 E Rutter Ave
Spokane, WA

There is now a Fri. afternoon option too:

Quote:

Originally Posted by moto-treks (Post 23666776)
Friday Meet-up

Inland Nortwest Motorcycle show
SPOKANE COUNTY FAIR & EXPO CENTER
404 N HAVANA - SPOKANE, WA

3:30PM (or there abouts)

I'm planning on a walkthrough before the crowds. Then it's off to Perry Street Brewing, 1025 S. Perry #2, Spokane, Washington. Should be there by 5:30 PM (or when Ms MT calls and says she's waiting :lol3) for malt beverages and Perry Street Pizza :thumb I sure hope they open as planned :1drink

EmptiMind 03-07-2014 06:47 PM

Man, that is early. Good thing I'm only like 3 miles away. I can roll out of bed, and continue rolling until I get there. As of now should count Rachael and I in. Her manager doesn't always listen properly though, so won't know for sure until her schedule is printed.

smithe 03-07-2014 10:18 PM

What time do people think they will make it to the show after breakfast or still be at breakfast? I will be at around mile 16 of a 24 mile run at 9am unless I get to running by 6am, then I will be wrapping up and able to hit breakfast about 930 or so after a quick shower.

EmptiMind 03-08-2014 12:15 AM

I don't plan on leaving until after ten towards the show. I'm sure I'll be late to breakfast too. Since I never want to be there first.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

moto-treks 03-08-2014 01:26 AM

There could a few still awake after Friday nights show and brewery fest that are able to roll in - but don't wait on me :rofl

Ladybug0048 03-08-2014 05:45 AM

Holy Cow! I could have sworn there was a few requests for a meetup for breakfast before the show. What time do you think breakfast is? Noon?

If you don't want to meet at 9:00 we can make it later. Tell me what you want to do. . . . .

Smithe you are getting a reputation already as a "I'll be late IF I show" What the heck are your running from. :lol3

smithe 03-08-2014 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladybug0048 (Post 23643044)
Holy Cow! I could have sworn there was a few requests for a meetup for breakfast before the show. What time do you think breakfast is? Noon?

If you don't want to meet at 9:00 we can make it later. Tell me what you want to do. . . . .

Smithe you are getting a reputation already as a "I'll be late IF I show" What the heck are your running from. :lol3

Let's stick to 9am, I will move my run to the afternoon or Sunday morning. I am just one of those crazies that enjoys running, I am actually training for a couple of events though, an ultra marathon in April followed by a marathon in June that should get me qualified to run the Boston marathon, I hope. Anyways, see you all about 9am!

moto-treks 03-08-2014 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithe (Post 23643257)
Let's stick to 9am, I will move my run to the afternoon or Sunday morning. I am just one of those crazies that enjoys running, I am actually training for a couple of events though, an ultra marathon in April followed by a marathon in June that should get me qualified to run the Boston marathon, I hope. Anyways, see you all about 9am!

My wife did a half marathon last year and is training for a tri this year so I have some idea of your commitment. Best of luck to you :clap

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladybug0048 (Post 23643044)

I remember a wise person talking about cats awhile back :rofl

smithe 03-08-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moto-treks (Post 23643332)
My wife did a half marathon last year and is training for a tri this year so I have some idea of your commitment. Best of luck to you :clap

I remember a wise person talking about cats awhile back :rofl

Which race is she doing? Is she training with anyone, team blaze or any of that?

moto-treks 03-08-2014 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithe (Post 23645139)
Which race is she doing? Is she training with anyone, team blaze or any of that?

The valley tri. I think it's a scaled down version but builds on the half marathon she did last year. She likes training alone.

smithe 03-10-2014 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moto-treks (Post 23648287)
The valley tri. I think it's a scaled down version but builds on the half marathon she did last year. She likes training alone.

Good deal, I hope she enjoys it! Good luck to her. If she ever needs some info/pointers, give me a shout, I have a bit of experience and access to a lot of resources. I train alone a lot myself, it's peaceful and reduces my stress.

smithe 03-11-2014 10:17 AM

Who's got coupons for this, or are there any this year?

moto-treks 03-11-2014 10:38 AM

I got one in the mail a few days back. Im guessing local M/C shops would have them too.

EmptiMind 03-11-2014 01:42 PM

Coupons at cycle gear, Westside, empire, powersport, allsport. At least those are all the places I've seen them. I've also got a few extra I'll bring along in case anyone forgets to grab some.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Ladybug0048 03-11-2014 06:52 PM

In case you can't make it Sat. morning there's now a Fri. option:

Quote:

Originally Posted by moto-treks (Post 23666776)
Friday Meet-up

Inland Nortwest Motorcycle show
SPOKANE COUNTY FAIR & EXPO CENTER
404 N HAVANA - SPOKANE, WA

3:30PM (or there abouts)

I'm planning on a walkthrough before the crowds. Then it's off to Perry Street Brewing, 1025 S. Perry #2, Spokane, Washington. Should be there by 5:30 PM (or when Ms MT calls and says she's waiting :lol3) for malt beverages and Perry Street Pizza :thumb I sure hope they open as planned :1drink

Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:59 AM.