View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 05:27 AM   #5
MCmad OP
Banned

Oddometer: 7,842
Welcome Speed king ,(and others)

I will try to honest if you have any questions, my reasons for puchasing I have mostly already mentioned and since youve riden a Tuono all ready you have some Idea of what the bikes about,

I chose it over many options such as Street/Speed triples,Daytona, Ktm,690/990sms,and Adventure, Buels, Ducatis, and even Aprilias own RSVR most ive ridden so thats my position

It fare Rocks in my opinion and is semi civil for riding around on , cant wait to get mine on track

Just out of interest on last Ride I meet up with some guys on GSX1000s while riding with my mate who has a 09 blade and one guy who was a NZ superbike rider on a 600 so the pace was shall we say a bit hot in the twisties, I really thought Id be over my head, but I couldnt believe how easy it was to keep up with the 1000s im tempted to say the Tuono comes out of corner quicker but I think its just cause on the road its more controllable, of course the superbike guys was in the lead but he nearly drop his bike so he was on the edge, while I felt quite comfy,
I recon the big bars and riding position work well in these situations , well thats enough raving from me
and its nearly 1am in NZ, Chow

MCmad screwed with this post 06-05-2009 at 05:43 AM
MCmad is offline   Reply With Quote