View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 07:53 PM   #18
brosanc
WormGuy

Oddometer: 48
Spokane & Seattle

Hello Elmer & Sharon,
I made it to Spokane yesterday after 2950 miles. I traveled the entire trip across on Hwy 2 from the Machinaw Bridge in MI. Lot of head winds, rain and 66 mph days. Then I had wind, rain and snow too. When I woke yesterday morning in East Glacier Park, MT it was quite frosty, then turned to quite snowy. I trie to take the Hwy to the Sun past St Mary's but the snow was too much and the pass was still being plowed out. They say that it will take another 2-3 weeks to clear the pass. I then left East Glacier heading to West Glacier. More snow ! I considered going back and waiting it out, but kept going. The snow lasted for about 10 miles and started to accumulate on the sides of the roads and on my visor.
I'm leaving Spokane in the morning (Wed) heading for Bellingham to meet up with my son. Ian & I will hang out for a few days until Sunday when Ellie flys in. I have to go to South Sound BMW to pick up a tire I ordered sometime before Sunday. Are you folks going to be in Seattle in the next few days ? Hope to hear from you !

Brian
brosanc is offline   Reply With Quote