View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 01:02 AM   #58
Bill@Mission
ex M/c Rental Guy

Oddometer: 193
I'm making a list

Since the unfortunate demise of my bike rental business - I have started to make a list of rider friendly places - based on a map view.

I am going to stick the url here: the site and ask any of you who know of good places to stay to e-mail the websites or contact e-mails to me so I can contact them. (Or e-mail them this link - http://prop.forum.motorbikefriendly....php?topic=32.0 - and save me some time, and possibly not annoy people by spamming, although I don't know if contacting people to genuinely help them is spamming)

This would be a commercial message if the basic listing wasn't free - it is more of a hobby/service to biking kind (much to the disgust of the wife). One day I will break even! Still a hobby is a hobby.......

Hope I haven't annoyed anyone by the post - if I have let me know and I will delete it and assume the phoetal position..... and probably suck my thumb....
Bill@Mission is offline   Reply With Quote