View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 09:10 AM   #80
eatalotapeaches
finding my own way

Oddometer: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trophy1298
Hey Daniel.

Hope all is well after the off. Looks like we will be putting together a full day ride soon. Would like to see the DRZ in action.

Later,
Brian
I broke my left hand on May 16th. After surgery I am healing really quick. I hope to rondevous with "Bsabatino," who was borrowing the DRZ, and pick up both bikes on the 4th of July. I am certain I will be in the saddle the moment I get the keys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeore39648
Hey I am up for a Saturday ride. Cant do Friday, been off to often recently.

eatalotapeaches let us know when you get the bikes. Either bike I would like to see either bike in action. RezSailor Knows of some interesting backroads around the rez. You might want to contact him.

The DRZ gets treated like a supermoto even though it's not. I flog it on the pavement, but never really been in anything gnarly offroad. Actually that goes for both bikes. I'm ready to ride and open to posibilities.

Daniel

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8
eatalotapeaches is offline   Reply With Quote