Thread: MS Tag-O-Rama
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 09:25 AM   #94
backwoodsKLR OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 9,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy541
Everyone is different. I for example live in Madison MS ( central MS) so a trip to anywhere in MS and back home is easily done in a day. So a state wide tag is great for me. For others a 100 mile radius is a good number and day ride.

Several states have different area tag-o rama areas such as north, central, south and others even have several tags going on at a time.
I do know that the current tags have stayed around central MS and I suspect that when it starts to go all over the state it may take longer to find. I also knew that me posting a 3 week old photo would cause discussion. After talking to Backwoods at bike night last night I went ahead and did it. I do not see myself as lazy or cheating because I would have no problem coming up with any number of fun and good ones. I just like the one I did post, we had a great time there and I wondered how long it would take for others to reconize it. Not long I see.

I like the South Florida guidelines.

In reality it does not matter to me. My only problem was learning how to post pictures. I cound have had most of the tags so far if I just new how to post the pic.

I like where you put the current tag. I have wanted to visit there for awhile. I, at this time, am not personally up to long distance solo rides (having a new bike and being a new convert to Dual Sport riding from solely off road riding). But that is just me and it should not hamper the game in anyway. I have a list on my Blackberry of places I'd like to move the tag spread all over the state, if / when I get it again.
backwoodsKLR is offline   Reply With Quote