View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 02:48 PM   #171
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 762
Hi OK,

They should both perform on the same level from a ventilation perspective. The Rotor's have a slightly broader gauge of mesh and will flow slightly more direct air.

The only pant in this hot weather mix we have not hit on is the REV'IT! Turbine. The Turbine is actually about ~30% more expensive than the Mistrals at $329. Its really meant to be the pinnacle of breathability and protection. The Textile areas and armor are beefed up. The pants use CE2 rated Pro Life armor vs CE1 Knox and the Turbines have SuperFabric panels on the knees for maximum abrasion resistance on high-impact areas.

If you an absolute nut about having the most protective pant on the market for the warm months - this is your guy. If you think you need solid protection but don't need the extra bells and whistles the Mistrals and Rotors both provide a great medium priced alternative.

We have some additional pictures of both the Rotor Pants and the Turbine Pants. Click either gallery to see the pics.

Rotor & Air Gallery

Turbine Gallery

Let me know what you think!

Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovenking
Thanks for the quick response, Anthony!

Just one more question though before I make a decision...

Which pant does a better job of venting, the Rotor or Mistral? Or do both of them pretty much have the same area of mesh coverage? I took a look at the photos I could find of both, but it's not always easy to tell.

OK, one FINAL question...
In your opinion are there any other mesh pants out there I should also consider without blowing the bank? I'm all ears!

'10 Multistrada 1200
'05 Monster S2R

BoochZilla screwed with this post 12-10-2014 at 02:13 PM Reason: Updating
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote