Thread: Craig's Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 07:11 AM   #83
jehu
∩HƏſ

Oddometer: 3,688

Reply to: sale-awqg3-1249509875@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-01, 5:13PM MST

A lifetime of playing with what are now Vintage Motorcycles has left me with too much stuff.

If you have service needs see my ad under Automotive Services.

I am not a dealer, just someone who has spent their lifetime playing with some of the greatest machines on earth, with 2 wheels or 4. Like the bikes below, an '89 ATK 250 MX, '84 KTM 420 MXC, a '73 CZ 125 MX or a '72 Penton 125 Six Days.

I have 15 hard to find, Vintage motorcycles for sale. If your looking for a Vintage street bike or dirt bike contact me with your desires, I may have what your looking for.

I have parts and accessories for Vintage Motorcycles too.

I have had all of the old greats from the Golden Age of motorcycleing.

AJS, Ariel, ATK, Benelli, BMW, Bridgestone, BSA, Bultaco, Carabela, Cotton, CZ, Ducati, FN, Harley Davidson, Henderson, Hodaka, Honda, Husqvarna, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, Laverda, Maico, Matchless, Montessa, Moto Guzzi, Munch, Norton, Parilla, Penton, Puch, Sach's/DKW, Suzuki, Triumph, Vincent, Yamaha, Zundapp.

If I don't have it, I can get it. If I can't get it, your better off without it.

I also have many parts available for Vintage motorcycles, as well as out of production parts and some NOS. Email me with your needs.

I am semi retired. I have 40 Years of experience on motorcycles of every manufacturer.

I have lots of experience with vintage street and dirt bikes of every manufacturer. If you have a problem I can probably help you with a solution.

Respond by Email to AZ_MC_MAN@msn.com with wants, desires and contact info.

Its not a hobby, it's a lifestyle.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests