Thread: Craig's Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 05:21 AM   #85
jehu
∩HƏſ

Oddometer: 3,622
Off white Buddy

2006 Cream Buddy 125 - $2000 (North Tucson)

Reply to: see below
Date: 2009-07-08, 12:56AM MST

2006 Buddy 125 scooter from Chicago's own Genuine Scooter Company.
125 cc, 4 stroke, air-cooled engine
Automatic transmission
10 inch tires
Front disc brakes
Top speed = 60+ mph
Miles per gallon = 90+
Additional technical specs and features can be found at:
http://www.genuinescooters.com/scooters/buddy/buddy.html

Adult driven with only 3010 actual miles. Excellent mechanical condition - needs nothing (except a rider!) Battery was just newly replaced 3 months ago, and I've done all the service myself.
Never abused or crashed, and housed in a garage it's whole life. This scooter has been ridden every day for the past 4 months I've owned it, and starts like a charm every time.
Owner's manual, two keys and new oil filter included. I will also include two new helmets (size large) and a heavy-duty cable lock with any full price offer.
Clear AZ title. As a bonus, I've installed an accessory outlet charger to charge your phone, etc.
Givi topcase and windscreen also available, reasonably priced. (Pictured)
Includes the upgraded black rear rack. ($59 value)

Why am I selling? Typical story: I bought this to use as my daily commuter to and from college and work, and with a big move on the way, I unfortunately have to sell it.

Local pick up only. Cash only. No test rides without a valid license and a $500 damage deposit. This may seem harsh but I can't sell a damaged scooter in the event you crash it.

$2000
email alexnickg1 (at) gmail (dot com) for additional pictures or to schedule an appointment. (email address intentionally altered to avoid spam bots)
(520) 243-3225 (Alex)
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests