View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 05:25 PM   #784
ST-Ranger
ALL About the ride there!

Oddometer: 645
Yes you are right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizzerwheel
The little guy kinda grows on ya, doesn't he.
He does kind of grow on you a little along the way. When we got to my friends home in New Hampshire we just kind of kicked back to relax a few days.

Here he is on the front porch... Notice the little refigerator with the empty boxes next to it. The Diet Coke was for me.

After we relaxed some we went out back to the woodshed to see if we could help get some of the wood ready for next winter. They had a lot of trees come down last winter during an ice storm, so they will have enough wood for next winter it looks like.

No splitting hairs there, he did not rest there while the splitting was going on.

After a good workout we went on over to the pool house and relaxed for awhile away from the bugs and drinking a mix of drinks that he should not have done, maybe.

We found that the New Hampshire TAG was going to be on our way to Laconia and the Wears Beach location (where the big New Hampshire Rally goes on) so we went for it.

This is the Tilton Arch in Northfield, New Hampshire, there is another story there.

We did not get here early enough, we got Bruced, but we went on down into Tilton and had a good breakfast anyway.

So yes more memories from my ride to the north east and my time spent with the EGG.

Keep it up and keep it going guys!

See you all down the road at some point I'm sure.

ST-Ranger screwed with this post 07-15-2009 at 04:20 AM
ST-Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote