View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 12:05 PM   #75
rbsride365
Hi-Viz

Oddometer: 286
PC800 Loaner

Hey guys. I'd like to say that as long as you can handle EVERYONE asking you how you like your scooter, it's a great bike. I am fortunate to have an 89 being loaned to me while I rebuild the engine in my car. It has been my only transportation for the last 4 or 5 weeks and I'm in no hurry to get the car done. The trunk is great, mileage is great, weather protection is great... I took a 280 mile trip on it no problem. I'm 6'2" and totally comfortable. It has the Honda tall screen and about 28k on it. New rear tire. Choke cable is a little sticky but works. I'm selling it for my friend when I'm done with it unless I get too attached to let it go. If anyone is interested, let me know. It doesn't appear to have ever been down as the crash bar covers are not scratched at all and it runs like clockwork. I'll probably be ready to part w/ it in another month or so if anyones interested. A bike just isn't in my budget at the moment unfortunately. Oh, and if you keep your toes above the pegs, you don't get wet from mid chest down as long as you are moving and only sprinkled on up top. Great bike. Has 2 different height back rests also.