View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 11:30 AM   #197
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 762
Hi Amy,

There are a range of options you could go with. One of the best values we have right now would be the REV'IT! Dakar pants which are a very high-end pant suited for all season / all weather riding. They are on sale for $259.99, which is down from $319.99. They also come in a light color and have two removable liners, one for wind/water the other is thermal. The Dakar's have ventilation Zips as well. These pants will last for a very long time and the materials used are nothing short of superb. There is really only one pant better than the Dakar in the REV'IT! lineup for all-season riding - the Cayenne Pro - which could be overkill depending on your needs.

REV'IT Dakar Pant

The pants are a unisex size. The two key measurements are going to be your inseam (same as jeans) and then your waist which is DIFFERENT than jeans size. Its the circumference around your waist but its taken at the level of your navel. Feel free to call me for any help. Click here for the REV'IT Pant Size chart

Let me know what you think of the Dakars - by far the best deal. The Womens Factor Pants or Unisex Cayenne Pro Pants would work as well depending on your needs.

We think REV'IT! is the best quality gear we carry, but if you wanted to talk about any other brands and options we could do that as well. Olympia, Tour Master and FirstGear all make a more medium priced pant which could fit the bill.

Let me know what you think, Amy! Happy to help.

Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by amycyclenut
Hi Anthony, I'd like a pair of riding pants. Ideally, they would be suitable for summer and winter (removable liner?). Do you have anything like this? In the event it matters, I'm 5'4".

Thanks,
Amy

'10 Multistrada 1200
'05 Monster S2R

BoochZilla screwed with this post 12-10-2014 at 02:18 PM Reason: Updating
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote