View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 04:08 AM   #134
wonky OP
Team F5 !

Oddometer: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhicks
Anyone know if there will be a US distributor or will the products only be available from overseas for the foreseeable future? I'll probably be ordering the bash and bars in November and if there is a US dealer then I'll order from them. Just another two of the "must haves" for the bike.

cheers,
Robert
Been away from this thread for a while!

We have decided not to take on any dealers or distributors for one simple reason. if we do we would have to put our prices up considerably. Our products are not cheap to manufacture and we dont cut any corners. The direct distribution has been working well since we sorted our early packaging issues and this wouldnt be improved by having more links in the chain.

The one thing we are looking into is including foreign taxes in the price(ie we pay duty), so what you see is what you pay.
With this in mind, a PM from any of our customers detailing what you ordered, where you are and how much you paid in taxes and admin fees (seperately) would be enormously helpful. There shouldnt be much on them, but we would like to get a firm idea before we attempt to go down this route.

Thanks for your continued support and i hope your parts are doing the business 'in the field'

chris
The main thing I'm into is going about on a bike, taking random routes; I'm really into the idea of making up journeys, and just seeing where they take you, because they always end up taking you someplace freaky.
Tom Jenkinson (squarepusher)

KLIM in the UK
Giantloop in Europe
adventure-spec
F800GS Crashbars
Yamaha Tenere Parts
KTM 690 Adventure-Spec Parts
KTM LC8 Adventure and SE Skidplate
wonky is offline   Reply With Quote