View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:03 PM   #9
Brimstone OP
Super Duper n00b!

Oddometer: 614
So I'm eating my lunch and loving every minute of it... I'm also thinking about my two options:

Option 1 - Slab it back to Kelowna. This is the safe, direct option. Any problems I park the bike and hitch a ride. Or call someone with a truck. Not appealing in the least. I'm going to have an adventure dammit!

Option 2 - Head to Penticton and drive up to Narramata then run the KVR back to Kelowna. This is doable! Lot's of traffic up there this time of year, and if I have to walk out it's not that bad.

Of course, I took option 2!

Slab it to Penticton, fuel up at the Chevron. Grab an extra litre of water, just in case I need it for the bike. No leaking from the rad, so I'm pretty confident with the left over powdered aluminum and the extra water. Come out to hop on my bike and BAM! Parked next to me is the car I"m currently lusting over. 2001 E39 M5 in Avus Blue. The right color and everything! I hung around for a minute or two so I could chat with the owner. He was a great guy, stood around and chatted for about 15 minutes which was awesome! Let me take a pic too...

DO WANT!

Okanagan Valley - KVR Day Trip - First RR!
Brimstone is offline   Reply With Quote