View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 12:55 PM   #977
DOGSROOT
OUTSIDE

Oddometer: 718
T R A F F I C J A M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete O Static
I am planning on heading down the Blue Ridge for some photo ops of the changing leaves. I see that this Tag O Rama has already included stops along the BRP and Mt Washington, would be nice to put it somewhere different. There is a nice little spot in Lock Haven PA that I want to visit along the way. Thinking I will leave the egg there for someone to pick up in hopes that it will venture south west.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidmark
Am I the only one who thinks sitting on the tag for two weeks is a bit much?

I mean, this is prime riding season in most of NA. I'd rather see the tag bounce around the current tag area some more (and see some other neat buildings/historical sites/natural areas/whatever) than waste two weeks waiting for a tag-holder to take a preplanned motorcycle trip. That's a thread-killer to me.

Flame away if you disagree!
HEY Pete-O-Static

I'se got 2 things ta say.

Like other local folks, I'd of course like to see the EGG bounce around the region a bit too. This would be for altruistic reasons and personal gain. But like I posted before, ain't no rules stopping you from carrying out your diabolical plan.

Regardless of what you decide to do, I have to tell you that when I was down riding the Blue Ridge/Smokey Mountains, all the riders told me to avoid the fall season, or the Plague of Winnebagoes. Seems all sorts of oldsters in RVs flock to the area for the fall colours.
What with you riding a F800 and being a test-pilot and all, I could imagine that would cramp your riding style a bit...

Just sayin'.

This drug won't cure you...but it will put your symptoms to shame
DOGSROOT is online now   Reply With Quote