To the peak!

Oddometer: 464
Wink Sat Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by GISkev
Saturday Night Camp Out:

Who: me
What: camp out
Where: dunno yet... could go big and trailer somewhere, could just ride from SLC...
When: ride Sat/sun (camp sat pm)
Why: to ride and camp out...

Any takers? I'll most likely take the plated XR650...
Oooh! Sounds tempting. You asked for ideas ... Not many weekends left for high mountain riding, so...

- North slope (Uintas) road from Mirror Lake Hwy to Flaming Gorge... HickonaCrick said he rode dirt all the way. Spend the night at Dutch John and Back Sunday. We'd have to find an alternate route back, maybe through Duchesne... does 9-mile canyon go all the way through?
- I saw your response to the guy looking for a dirt road to Moab... And the Swell sounds, well, swell.
- Pineview Res to Paradise near Hyrum, then Hardware Ranch, multiple possibilities north to Beaver Mtn resort, Franklin Basin, German Dugway, Fish Haven Cyn to Bear Lake, back up St Charles cyn, then start beating it South again.
- Cokeville Wyomin' north on a secret trail to Salt Creek, E to Salt R pass, graded road S to 3-Divide pass, Labarge creek to Fontenelle Res, N to Big Piney, W up Piney Cr, back to 3-Divide, down the Ham's fk to Kemmerer or Smiths Fk to Cokeville. I did the first part of this three weeks ago.

Science has proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty without any proof. -- B Russell
Trailtwister is offline   Reply With Quote