View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 10:16 AM   #3839
terracruz
Nor. UT adv rider

Oddometer: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrShootr
I could not find the fork you're talking about on my map, but if it's the trail that heads south of Farmington Flats and runs towards the radar towers, it don't think it leads anywhere. I've ridden my bike until a 1/2 mile past the radar towers and it got too knarly for comfort on my own so I turned around. Google maps did not show it leading anywhere.

Giskev, I am also OK w/ just choosing a general area and exploring around. I just noticed that from Lake Creek Rd (where we rode towards strawberry), we could take currant creek rd. I've never been in that area, but I'm OK w/ that.
No, it is not the one that runs towards the radar towers. Take farmington flats and go to the SE edge of farmington flats. This is where Arthur Fork Spur (AFS) begins. I looked on google maps last night and at a minimum there is some pretty cool small loops on AFS (very technical and not good if it is wet due to the clay). What I can't tell is whether or not any of the what apppears to turn into single track continues on.