View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 02:02 PM   #212
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 761
Hi Donk,

I have a 48 and a 50 REV'IT Ignition here. That is touted as a 3.5 season jacket with full detachable wind/water and thermal linings. REV'IT! is out of many of the Ignitions right now and we only have one left of each.

Truthfully we have been really impressed with the Scorpion Jackets, but comparing the two, all REV'IT! is significantly more technical and feature rich than anything else weve seen. Its the details that truly separate the REVIT line apart.

I don't believe I have the Scorpions here, but I do have more REV'IT! pants & Jackets in stock than anyone in North America. So we should be able to easily size you and compare multiple pieces for style, fit and function.

Feel free to call me if you would like to speak before you come down.

Anthony

Quote:
Understand, thanks for getting back to me. Looks like there's a very good chance I'll be stopping in on Friday.

Currently I wear a small Shift avenger jacket for the cooler days and a Medium REV'IT air on the hot hot days.

I am looking more for jacket that will keep me warm when I know it's going to be cold, and I dont plan on using it when its warmer bc i have the other two.

How are the Scorpions compared to the REV'IT's?

I really like the Ignition (is that a cold weather jacket?) and the scorpion shock but its only in all black.

I may also be looking at some pants. Thanks!

'10 Multistrada 1200
'05 Monster S2R
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote